CHAPTER- 44

Love penetrate into your heart ,

Like the roots penetrate Into the soil

While computable is the deepth of roots

Love is itself a journey to be walked ,

Unable of measured in miles...

........................................................................

She wriggle her hands as she feels herself In such a great dilemma , Nervousness getting the best of her ,  she once again find herself stuck inbetween the battlefield of her Thought !!!

"Please Ali ...Do this for  Me "

Her friend , Ava Tried conveniencing her

"I can't Ava ...what u r asking , doesn't feel right to me "

She tried again to make her understand and not to hurt her feelings in the process being ...

"I know Ali but plz try to understand my situation ., I wouldn't have asked you to do this if it wasn't for me getting my leg sprankled just before the competition   "

Ali saw pleading in her friend's Voice  but what she didn't saw was the Lie and Pain Hidden under surface

Finally after debating a lot and not sure of what to do Anymore ,She certainly Agreed to help her ..

" Oh my really !!! Thanks a lot Ali " Comes Ava's Reliefed response as she tried standing to hug her but only forgetting in the process that her leg was yet to be healed..

" Aish !! Careful girl " She scolded Ava in more like concerned way and finally both the girl hugged each other .

" Our honourableGuest has Already arrived and We Request all our contestants to please Come on the Stage with their Respective Partners . "

Soon the Announcement was heard and Both the Girls knew it was time ...

For Alison , The moment she Afraid of was just few minutes Away ...

And for Ava - She knew she needs to be strong in order to see what's gonna happen soon ,

****

Alison's POV -

She could feel herself getting anxious with each steps she move further towards The stage , Making her way through backway ...

" What am I gonna tell him ? "

" What if he will refuse to have me as his partner "

Many Thoughts were swirling in her head and no doubt Most of them were just Negative..

She just couldn't find herself in position to think positive , How can she when she was well aware that he was Expecting Ava Instead of her

" I wouldn't have been caught up in this mess if it wasn't for Ava getting hurt . Maybe then Ava and Aaron must have performed well together  "

But can she now blame her getting injuried...for it can happen to anyone and anywhere .

Not to mention ,By such twist in the story she got a chance to be with him now !!

As she stepped on the stage , She saw others contestants had already occupied the space in Pairs ...

And There at some few distance She caught him standing fearless and composed . When he roamed his eyes around and caught her coming instead of Girl he was expecting ....

His Look completely changed from composed to confused and then finally fury ...

She knew he was angry  , Anyone in his shoe would have reacted the same ...