friends part one

as soon as i spotted deku i stood up from my chair only to be stopped by a red haired guy pink bitch and that yellow haired idiot your that guy who was at the top of the leader board correct pink haired bitch said yea whats it too ya we gotta problem  I was borderline annoyed because I needed to talk to deku nooo dude we just think your really strong and cool yea dude your pretty amazing yea I know did you just come over here to tell me that well no sit bakugo we wanted to inciate a friendship the yellow haired dude who doesn't even know what initicate mean whatever just get out my fae okay brooo see you after class I was about two feet away from deku when the teacher walks in what the fuck someone hates me Im convinced.

after then long dreadful lesson it was time for a quirk apprehensive test which took an abnormally long time i hated every  moment of it here i thought UA was supposed to be sometype of extraordinary hero program that extras that were least somewhere close on my level attended the top three ended up being ponytail bitch katy perry then me deku was dead last and the yellow sleep deprived calla pilere teacher said that the student last was getting expelled i was  grateful or relieved then it hit me i care about him i almost gagged at the thought that somewhere deep inside i remember my true emotions why i was here in the first place.

after we determined aizaw was a huge liar and no one was going home i kinda sorta followed him home or where i thought he was going home i followed to the discarded beach where i saw this skinny blonde man who kinda look half dead so how was your first day kid  it was okay i guess deku said rubbing the back of his nape i still can't use one for all at 100 % yea it should take a bit of time but don't be yourself up about it young midoriya the small frail male turned into all might i was in hearing distance so when i gasped they both looked around kind of nervous i decided to he home before i was discovered what a day deku fucking knows all mights i guess secret identity and he has a quirk one for all i think the little shit is just so full of surprises. 

KATSKI GET YO ASS DOWN HERE what old hag ,deku? why the actual fuck are you here i-i u-um well he sighed loudly we need to talk .whatever follow me so what is it, did you follow me after school blunt i didn't follow you we just so happened to be going the same way. kacchan this is serious did you see or hear anything he said standing closer no unless you're talking about your secret quirk one for all if i recall saying pinning him the wall. did you lie about being quirkless because you think I'm weak, of course not kacchan your the strongest person i know, and it's not my quirk he said in a subtle whisper what do you mean stepping a few steps away it doesn't technically belong to me kacchan. i won't say anything as long as your making that quirk your own. i will i promise i won't let you down kacchan then he brought me into a hug you smell like cinnamon kacchan he said between giggles.

Thats when i realized i loved him and always had my old hag basically forced him to stay the night since it was late i didn't really mind seeing my baggy clothes on him made me blush it took an army of self-control not to stare at his ass which was somehow still visible nerd if you sleep on the floor ill blow your face off but kacchan where else should i sleep i moved the covers aside for him to see an open spot he reluctantly laid down when i was certain he was sleep i tightened my grip on his waist kacchan he said with a small moan which was so adorable he held me tighter pushing his head against this is the closest we've been in ten years now.

okay extras I'm back i literally left you alone for a hella longtime but I'm back now so this is about six months from.. our current placement in our timeline and this is when i stop i guess fighting my emotions for him it seemed that it was all  easier i remember trying my best not to kiss him and making things weird.

we both completely woke up at the same time it took awhile to relise the position we were in i was up top of him laying on his bare chest which me being the closeted gay i was totally freaked out deku wheres your fucking shirt sorry kacchan i was warm kacchn your surprisingly light he said repositioning me in his lap whatever stupid deku just go get some uniform from my hag okay kacchan ill be right back that nerds gonna be the death of me 

when we got to school deku was pulled away by the blushing floaty bitch who kinda made me jealous and that stuck up sonic dude who lectured me about having my feet on my desk and half n half bastard who just kinda smiled at my deku like a creep wait ugh he's not even mines hey bro hey bakubro hi bakubabe those idiots from yesterday greet what do you want nothing much we should definitely hangout cant busy come man we'll have so much fun yea bro yea bakugouuuu fine just shut it idiots before were late to class.

the entire day i was subconsciously looking at deku mostly his waist everytime he stood up.his tiny waist i was holding on to a few hours ago or more like he was holding on to me.i guess i was so concentrated on dekus ass i didn't even know those idiot walked up to me saying they were ready to go fine lets go before we left i wispeared to deku to head to my house tonight he slightly nodded with a pink blush all over his cheeks. what that about bro nothing lets just get this over with