Boyfriends

Envy of shoto era
kacchan kacchan you'd never guess what happened deku deku i don't care, its been two weeks since the kiss he just decided to ignore it, don't be rude kacchan okay what happened deku, todoroki asked me out oh why oh is something wrong no ,sure you seem disappointed your just paranoid did you walk all the way to my house to tell me that well no today is supposed to be our day kacchan did you forget, won't you wanna be with your boyfriend kacchan don't be like that also he can have many anyday to today's our day whatever you say deku.

soo what you wanna do deku it doesn't matter as long as I'm with you kacchan that was so cheasy oh sorry he said with a closed eyed smile while rubbing the back of his neck okay um I know close your eyes and try not to die oh okay but kacchan where are we going it a surprise why do you think I want you to close your eyes stupid deku oh okay sorry kacchan yea yea were al most there but if you peak ill kill you you nicely of course but still kil you you'd never kill me kacchan what makes you so sure deku this smah deku i told you stop doing that you can't just kiss a dude like that aww but kacchan you make the cutest face and you turn pink it o adorable whatever deku but I really don't think todoroki would want you doing that righttt but it doesn't matter your my best friend ouch friend zoned it hurts deku its hurts kacchan get off the ground wait are you peaking no i heard you fall oh it doesn't matter were here now oh okay.

Deku are you crying no my eyes are just leaking obviously crying ahh deku physical contact off nope you will stay and enjoy this hug kacchan i decide to take him to the old playground we went to when were four it was some good memories here but whatever aww kacchan hugged back this time should i tell kirishima you've gone soft I'm not soft if I didn't you wouldn't shut up about it which don't you think he's kinda cute I'm starting regretting my decision telling you. I'm gay yea but then how would you have known i was crushing on sho I remember when he told me i was heartbroken I don't even know why its not like i dislike half n half  but lately I've just wanted him ..dead  it also hurts dekus tryna put me with someone else cause the only one i want is him but its probably healthier if we're not together kacchan come push me your not a child deku please fine tank you kacchan yea just shut for i change my mind rude but okay 

 Deku I swear if you go to sleep ill leave you here but kacchan I'm so tired I don't care deku no wakeup fuck I hate you I hope you know that yea I know kacchan so you are awake no mhm if you want me to pick you up then you'll have to buy me curry next Saturday fine okay, deku how the fuck are you so heavy your so skinny and small ya calling me fat kacchan yes then put  me down no were almost there now I honestly just wanted to hold him close whatever drop me off at my dorm i don't feel like walking what if someone sees like todoroki kacchan stop worrying your my best friend and if anyone has a problem with that then they'll have to deal with me ouuu so scary kacchan don't be mean.

kacchan can you sleep here our day isn't over yet ugh fine shitty deku ill sleep on the floor no you'll catch a cold get up here but dek- no kacchan get up here for I call auntie fine you cant keep threatening me that woman is crazy about you we ended up cuddled to gether but little did we know dekus boyfriend wanted to hangout and had been blowing up his phone that he was coming over(okay I'm back to put in so future me input  I retreat nothing just kidding regret everything I'm done tryna busy tryna get my- ill let you find out in a few moments)

hey izu i was trying to se-what the actual fucks going on here chill your fucks half n half my mom forced us to get closer this sorta just happened I utterly hate this useless nerd so calm the yelling he's sleep just swap places with me and if my mom text izuku tell him to text her we're still together, mhm if you say so bakugo i do say so bye halfie have fun I guess tea bye Deku i whisper so that Pokeball cant hear

if I didn't lie that bastard would be mad izuku thinking he was cheating  and then he would be all sad and not wanting to come outside and stop functioning correctly which quite frankly messes with me and his plans this summer and he messes that up endeavor wont be the only one beating him(okay um a/n i love sho but he can use a  little slander it was a joke tho)its gonna be a long night.