𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

it was another typical day for everyone; except for the fact that it is no longer typical, seeing as we have someone who's usually on the quieter side, yelling at the top of his lungs. "oH MY GOD, WHAT?!" haechan yells back, frustrated at jaemin who's been yelling out jeno's name for the past hour.

"jeno~!" jaemin calls out again and, this time, he had a smug look on his face as if it were to piss donghyuck further. "jaemin, i swear—" "i heard my name, what's up?" jeno casually walks into the living room where everyone gathered. his hair was still soaking and he had a towel with him.

"so... you're telling me... you bathed for a solid hour and didn't hear jackshit?" jeno nods, looking rather clueless until their little, who didn't even show signs of slipping, tackled him onto the ground. "mewwy cwismas!" "jaem—"

renjun facepalmed, chenle cackled, jisung gave a light giggle, and haechan felt like dying— all that in under 30 seconds. "honey, no; it's happy birthday." renjun instructs. "happy biwday!" "close enough!" the eldest boy said, sighing with hands up in the air as a sign of giving up.

"thank you, jaem." jeno says, smiling before looking up at the remaining five. "where are my presents, fam?" "in hell, vibing to montero with adolf hitler; wanna go get it, jen?" haechan sarcastically answers back before taking a quick breath to calm himself down from having to be tortured by little nana's incessant yelling from an hour ago.

three knocks were heard as soon as haechan got done with whatever breathing exercise he was doing. jisung, the wonderful man that he was, volunteered to open the door. mark was there with six gift bags and a few other things; the six being filled with presents specifically requested by the dreamies for jeno.

"there are your gifts, hoe." haechan says, making everyone chuckle. "oh, mark-hyung! how was your day? i heard you had a blast with hitler in hell~" "excuse me, what?" "happy biwthdway!" jaemin butts in after his moment of quietly playing with jeno's hair.

after the boys ate the food markand had their chaotic conversation, they proceeded wih the presents. one by one, jeno opened the bags and it became obvious which came from which member. "awe, guys~" jeno jokingly says, but still genuinely thanking the boys.

finally, it was time for the last bag. in it was a plush line friends character. "jaem?" jeno hears a hum in return. "did you get me this?" "dada no like?" jaemin asks, eyes looking like he was about to cry. "no! dada loves it, little one." "can nana bowwow?" jeno laughs, clearly this was a present meant to be shared. "sure!"