𝐬𝐢𝐱

"puppy!" their favourite little's voice echoed through the dorm as soon as chenle walked in with a tiny dog in his hands. "yeah, nana! doggy!" chenle replies, smiling as he finally set the white furball down. "name?" jaemin asks without looking at the younger one. "daegal~" "daegal?"

jaemin smiles, giggling as the dog started to familiarise herself with the little. "it a boy or girl?" "a princess, baby." the pair sat there in comfortable silence as they played with the little puppy. "ooh, a dog!" "yeah, no shit, ji." jaemin and chenle looked up to see the rest of nct dream approaching them. "language, hyung." jisung answers back as he sat himself down next to their favourite ball of sunshine.

"what's the doggy's name, angel?" "daegal!" nana says, followed by his iconic grabby hands towards jeno. "up!" he demands and, of course, the whipped member carries him with absolutely no hesitation.

the rest of the members went and played with the puppy whereas jeno and jaemin proceeded to the kitchen. "snack, pwease." "is that why you wanted me to carry you, hun?" jaemin nods before squirming in jeno's arms just to try and reach their snack cupboard.

after their quest to get snacks, the pair returned and sat with the rest of the boys and, as soon as they did, daegal skedaddled towards them. "doggy like nana!" the little one says with a proud grin in his face before offering a bit of his snack. "jaem, no!" the dreamies all said at the same time, resulting in a pout from their baby. "why?" "there's chocolate in your snack there, right, angel?" jaemin nods, not noticing his hand being moved by jisung.

"chocolates make doggies sick, love." renjun explains. "daegal sicky?" "yeah! that's why chocolates are no no for dogs, okay?"

during that whole discussion on why dogs can't have chocolates, no one noticed the puppy who was starting to bite onto jaemin's favourite plushie. "DADDY, NANA PLUSHIE!" jaemin says in a panicked voice, making everyone look to where the boy was pointing. there the puppy was, thinking jaemin's favourite plushie was a chew toy.

"lele save peaches." nana says, voice sounding extremely sad and his eyes filling with tears. the sight in front of him wasn't severe but the little prince was sad to see his toy being chewed by his new friend. was the puppy mad at the plushie?

"i got it..." chenle mutters, gently yanking the toy away from the puppy's teeth. as soon as the 01-liner handed the plushie to his favourite little boy, he had a smug look on his face as said baby stared at him as if he was superman. "lele, 'ank you~!"