𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

jaemin's giggles echoed across the room, making the fellow nct members with him internally die cuz of how cute he was being. "hyung~" the little calls out in a somewhat whiny voice, making everyone turn their heads towards his direction.

"yes, bud?" they all replied, each one glancing at each other and chuckling. "which hyung, baby?" yuta asks.

a soft little hum came from jaemin as he stared at everyone with his iconic(or should i say, eye-conic—) puppy eyes. "that one. that hyungie."

and that one so happened to have been jaehyun. "damn he really did just call you that hyung." mark says, laughing in the process. "what's that hyung's name, love?" "woojae!" jaehyun smiles, heart basically combusting but no one dares to mention it.

and so jaehyun and jaemin played, with the little being carried around as if jaehyun was his steed. "woosh~ wide 'em buwseye!"

jaehyun did as told, tightening his hold on the little before running as fast as he could. the 97-liner ran off towards the hallways of the building, causing a few eyes to turn, only for those people to continue their own things cuz it's nct.

"hwungie go fastew!" the little one yells. "hold on tight then, snowball." "what 'nowball?" "from the movie, baby." still, jaeminnie appeared to be completely clueless.

jaehyun chuckles. "remind me to make you watch again." he says before running in full speed.

the pair continued their shenanigans until they bumped into a familar face. "ah, sorry!" jaehyun immediately says, stopping in his tracks. the boy just smiled. "i-it's..." he mumbles, only to realize what sort of set-up he was looking at. "it's okay."

"bye bye, s—" "nana~!" they hear a chorus of voices call out. "dweamies! jaehyunnie go thewe!" jaemin commands, pointing to where he saw the dream members.