𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨

"baby~ come here~" renjun's voice called out in the most soothing manner you could ever imagine. this made the little look over to where he is, giggling then crawling to the other end of the carpeted floors of their living room.

the boy was in the smaller side of headspaces, babbling and giggling gleefully. "hi lovely~" renjun smiles at the boy; jesus, did he make them happier. "ewwo" their little one answered, brightly coloured hair bouncing with every movement.

"jaemin-ah!" another voice called out, ending up startling their baby as what he knew was that renjun was the only one there. "stop startling the child, jeno!" renjun shouts back, facepalming. "how is he your dada, little one? he's so whack..." renjun jokingly asks, doing hand motions that could mean stupid.

jeno saw renjun's hand gestures and faked a dramatic gasp. "is that what you're teaching him now?" "dada whack!" jaemin says cutely, clapping his hands with the thought that he just complimented jeno.

renjun shrugged, still smiling with a bit of pride. "that's my boy." he says, making jeno playfully roll his eyes. these two continued their playful bickering and failed to notice jaemin crawl off elsewhere.

"hello there, little strawberry~" third voice of the day. haechan smiled, kneeling to the baby's level. "what are you doing here all alone?" jaemin shrugs, pouting cutely as he pointed over to the living room. "they're noisy, huh?" donghyuck says, chuckling before going back to his bedroom with the little.

"come cuddle with hyuckie, please baby?" haechan requests, lowkey whining and going off about how stressful nct 127's shenanigans are. they laid there for a while, donghyuck's mellow singing flowed through the room as little nana looked at him as if it was jesus in front of him. "one mo—" "OH CRAP WHERE IS HE?!" "FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHERE IS HE?! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH YOUR ASS!" donghyuck was quick to cover the baby's ears, laughing when he heard the other 2000 liners panic about the little. "nana, quiet, alright?"

jaemin just nods cluelessly, trying his best to keep quiet while listening to renjun and jeno's little arguments while they searched for him. "they're dumb, aren't they?" "whack?" jaemin mutters, his hands doing the gesture renjun taught him beforehand. "very."

jeno, on the other hand, sighed when he saw that the baby wasn't with either jisung or chenle. "where the hell could that little rascal be?" "in haechan's room, perhaps?" renjun sarcastically asks, laughing at the panicky fatherly boy in front of him. jeno was a smart person but literally everything made him worry about the little and sometimes, it made him look absolutely silly.

in jeno's defence, he stood as the little's father figure at this point, second to the biological one but still; he's the main caregiver and he loves rubbing it in whenever they have conversations about little baby jaeminnie. "sometimes, you can be quite a bitch." he comments, making renjun laugh more. "i know."

are the boys salty? yes. it was expected that if jaemin were to be a little, he'd be the absolute cutest thing ever and he definitely did not disappoint. even the youngest two were sulky towards jeno during the first few weeks of them starting this whole shebang. "i hate your ass, hyung." "why?" "cuz you're little nana's favourite."

"hyuck? is jaemin here?" jeno asks as soon as he opened the door and thankfully, he saw the boy giggling with donghyuck. "thank god." "you okay, bro?" haechan asks with a smirk, ready to laugh at how stressed out jeno looked.

"dada!" the little angel happily called out, grabby hands ready as he begun bouncing on haechan's bed. "up!" he demanded, smiling cutely straight after. jeno obliged, carrying the little and leaving renjun and haechan in the room. "he do be kinda dumb, huh?"

"kinda?" renjun says before chuckling. "he's very dumb." he adds, sharing a quick laugh with haechan before they went off to go play with the little again.