𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"rise and shine~" chenle singsongs, walking into the makeshift nursery. he flips the switch, resulting in a sudden glow in the room which caused a whine to erupt from one corner of the room.

the chinese male laughs, his heart melting due to the sight before him. "who knew i'd be this whipped for you." he mumbles, finally approaching nct dream's cute little angel. "good morning, nana."

said little just stared up at chenle, eyes resembling that of a little kitten. he then smiles brightly, babbling as if he's rambling about the dreams he woke up from. "up." jaemin then yells out and of course, lele gave in.

the pair proceeded to head off to their living room to greet the rest of the guys. "boo!" the little says, arms up in the air as chenle tried his best to swiftly swing him.

"good morning, strawberry." the boys realized how much jaemin hated being called that but hey, they're nct dream and they love teasing their baby; his reactions were to die for each time.

the little angel pouts, eyebrows furrowed as he stared at all four boys who sat on the couch. "no." he mutters, still glaring at everyone.

this was the reason why they continued calling him their little strawberry bud; the pout, the glare and that tone the little had when he was annoyed at his caregivers. that's priceless to them.

"no 'twawbewwy!" the baby says, arms crossed and feet stomping on the carpeted floor as soon as chenle placed him down. "why not, baby boy?"

nana pouts. shouldn't they know the reason by now?! "nana no like 'twawbewwy!" just then, three knocks were heard which led all six of them to look at the front door.

"monstew?" baby nana asks, making jisung laugh. "no, honey." jisung replies, still lowkey chuckling at how cute jaem was being. "a bitch?" "yAH—" jeno turned to look at jaemin whose mouth was now covered by renjun.

he sighs, facepalming as he sat back down next to his baby. "lying is a no-no, right baby?" jaemin nods, his eyes still resembling a particular emoji. "who taught you that no-no word?" "injunnie!" jaemin answers, voice still muffled by renjun's hand.

"so what i'm getting is you kids taught the little one how to curse?" "seagull!" jaemin happily calls out, running towards their guest. "hello to you too, baby." mark casually greets, hugging the little with one arm before handing the boys a paper bag that he held with his other hand.

"thanks, hyung." haechan says, swinging an arm over mark's shoulders. "pay me for the food." "hELL NO—"

for the rest of that morning, little nana was clinging onto mark; talking, playing and spending quite a lot of time with the eldest dreamie. "hyung 'tay here." "i can't, honey." jaemin looks at him curiously. "but why~?"

"because i live with your 127 hyungs." "but why~? sungie say 10 floow ewwy." mark then glances at jisung with said boy just laughing his ass off. "it isn't that bad, jeez." "but markie stay!" "n—" jaemin pouts, eyes brimming with tears as he looked down at his socked feet.

renjun was about to go ahead and comfort the baby when jeno subtly stopped him. "bet hyung will give in." he whispers, making the chinese male nod. "oh yeah, absolutely." the pair then proceeded.

"alright, fine. just for today, okay?" "forevew~" "no, just today." "but—" jaemin looked like he was about to cry, causing mark to start panicking a little bit. "i'll buy you a plushie, honey. that can be your minhyungie when the big minhyungie is not here."