𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"hyung, you okay?" chenle asks, looking at jaemin who just nods despite his face saying otherwise. "something hurting, jaem?" renjun asks, looking up as he sat on the practice room floors. "it's fine."

the boys proceeded with another round of dance practice, only to stop halfway due to the tiny whimpers they heard through the song. "na jaemin, does something hurt?" haechan asks, his voice a whole lot more serious than normal; something everyone found out could trigger the boy into littlespace.

jaemin inhaled, puffing his cheeks out whilst looking down. "n-no no." he mutters, everyone still eyeing him. "nana." the five caregivers said in unison, further pressing the little into admitting what he felt. "head huwt." he whispers out, giving in to his caregivers as the throbbing pain became worse as the seconds passed.

the rest of dream looked at each other, lowkey feeling guilty and sad. "wanna go home, angel?" jisung asks, only for jaemin to collapse to the ground, crying because of his horrid headache.

jeno ended up having to carry nana as they headed back. "daddy, head hurt." the little would mumble repeatedly, his eyes shut tight and his grip on jeno loosening. "we're almost home, honey."

as jeno said, they were home real quick. the boys then did what they needed to do, according to one of their special protocols which was made ever since they had jaemin slipping into littlespace. "y'all know what to do." haechan says, smiling to himself when he saw everyone doing their own thing systematically.

jeno laid the little down on his bed and quickly ran off to prepare a nice, warm bottle of chocolate milk. haechan stayed in the room with jaemin, helping him change out of sweaty practice clothes. renjun popped by, dropping off a few plushies and assisting haechan on his task.

jisung and chenle went scavenger hunting for jaemin's favourite pacifier and some medicine that could help ease the headache. scavenger hunt? yeah, their drawers were that messy.

jisung was quick to find the paci, leaving chenle to scan through their medicine box. "why's he crying?" jisung asks, seeing jaemin practically throwing a tantrum over god knows what.

renjun and haechan simultaneously shrugged, with renjun's being a tad more subtle as he had jaemin on him. "we dunno, bit-" "language, hyungs~" chenle chimes in, smiling in a mocking manner as he set the capsules and sippy cup of water down.

"shh, calm down, angel." renjun mumbles to no avail. nana really wouldn't stop. "i'm here, what's up?" jeno asks and boy was he a saviour. "dada." jaemin mumbles, followed by tiny little sobs. "so... so you just wanted jeno?" haechan asks, facepalming as he thought of their feeble attempts to calm him down.

"next time this happens, we're switching roles!" renjun says, a small frown on his face as he left the room. "fuck damn did my ears and heart hurt for this bitch-" "jeez, injun." "and his ass only wants jeno? okay then, damn." chenle laughs as renjun continued his rant, tailing after the others to leave jeno and jaemin alone.

"they're noisy, huh? very noisy~" jeno says, cooing at his little ball of happiness before handing him the bottle. "i told you to sleep earlier and take more naps, didn't i?" he rambles, smiling as he saw jaemin's facial expression change into a much calmer one. "this is why you listen to dada, baby. the others as well but... mostly me~"

the baby giggles against the silicone nipple, making jeno's smile widen. "god i suddenly feel like doyoung-hyung; nagging left and right because somebody has to be a stubborn little monkey."