Chapter 6

Quan POV

I walked to my car and got in and started it up. I saw a black, tinted Tahoe pull-up in the front. I had a bad feeling so I went with my gut and didn't leave, instead I took the key out of the ignition and got out and used my phone to call the tracphone that I gave diamond. She didn't answer, she must be sleep or something mane, I can't lose my girl. I walked inside through the back door and instead of taking the elevator and risking somebody seeing me I took the steps. I got to walk up 15 fucking flights of steps, I probably could've done it with no problem but I smoke a lot.

I sprinted up all 15 flights of stairs and ran into my room to discover it empty. Where the fuck is Diamond. She might be in the workout room but that's all the way back on the first floor. So I sprinted down the 15 flights of stairs and before I went into the workout room I glanced in the pool room and seen a nigga struggling with somebody. I looked at the leg and saw Diamond birthmark! That's my girlfriend! I ran into the pool room and tackled him making him let Diamond go and making us fly into the pool. I had at least 60 pounds on the lil nigga so overpowering him was easy. I put him in the choke hold and drug his ass out the pool.

"Baby you okay?" I said as I quickly glanced over at Diamond looking spooked

She just nodded slowly as she wrapped the towel around her body.

I motioned for her to follow me as I drug the guy to the elevator who was struggling. I tightened up on my grip and whispered in his ear "stop struggling and make this shit look casual or I WILL kill you, that's a promise" He nodded slowly and I let him go keeping my eye on him. I pressed the button to get to the top floor and I grabbed him by his neck as I led everyone to our room. I made sure no one was looking or following us and I closed the door.

"Diamond baby unplug the phone and hand me the cord." I said slowly because I knew she was still out of it

She did as I told her after putting on some clothes and I checked to see if the dude had any weapons or forms of identification or a phone. He had a knife, a gun, a wallet, and his ID. I pushed him in the seat roughly and dared him to get up. I tied his arms together behind the chair and tied his feet together as well, with the telephone wires, making sure they was tight.

I looked at his ID for his name. Squillam? 💀😂 I just threw it to the side and looked at him struggle.

"Why you here and who you sent you?" I said as I lit my blunt and took a drag from it and blew the smoke in his face

"Ian snitching" he said looking unbothered

I took a pair of socks and shoved them in his mouth as I put the blunt to his eye and listened to his muffled scream

"Still not talking" I asked as I relit my blunt and sat across from him and watch him start to cry. I took the sock out of his mouth because he was trying to talk.

"B-b-blaze sent me, he wanted me t-to get yo girl."

I grew furious and punched the fuck out of him making him fall back

"Where the fuck this nigga at!?" I said as I yanked the chair back up

"I-I dunno" he said while shaking

I chuckled. These niggas gon learn that I'm not to be fucked with. I grabbed my gun and put the silencer on and pointed it to his head.

"Talk or die" I said hating that Diamond had to see me like this

"Okay okay I honestly don't know where he lives but his main trap is on Carson Ave."

His phone started to ring, I looked at it and read the name and it said "BOSSMAN" I smirked