Chapter 9

Yas POV

I was at a lost for words right now. In all honesty, I've been waiting for Cameron to catch me but the look on his face hurt my heart.

"H-h-how could you Yasmine?" Cameron said as his lip quivered "You were my everything, I was nothing but good to you. I can't believe this. You with this nothing as nigga. Unfuckingbelieveable."

"Cam I'm sorr-"

"Save it, I'm gone." And with that he left

Wait, it wasn't suppose to go down like that, he was suppose to be mad and throw a tantrum and threaten to kill somebody. See that's why I cheated on him in the first place, boring ass.

"Baby you good?" Jason said interrupting my thoughts

"Yea I'm good." I said laying back down getting comfortable

"Alright, well ima head home, it's getting late. I'll see you later beautiful" He said as he got out the bed and kissed my forehead leaving me in my dark room alone.

I started to doze off to sleep but then I heard gunshots. Nobody shoots in this neighborhood, it's filled with white uppity pricks. I just shook it off and tried to go back to sleep but Greg wasn't letting that happened.

"Cmon Yasmine!!!!!" Greg said as he practically dragged me downstairs. When I got down to the last step I couldn't believe my eyes.

Very short, I know, I apologize. My friends were bugging me about updating because I promised yall I would update 2 times before spring break ended so yea. Cliffhanger 😁

Leave Questions, Concerns or Comments 🌸