Chapter 15

Yasmine POV

It was 11:34 me and Shanté was the only ones up. We had to get everybody up before check out. I woke up Kourtney and Shanté woke up Diamond. We double-teamed Jas because she a hard sleeper. After everybody was up and dressed, we checked out and parted ways. I called Mari and told him I was on my way and that we needed to talk.

When I got to our apartment complex, I noticed that Dominic car was here. I walked to our door, unlocked it and walked in. Amari and Dominic was on the couch cuddling.

"Get the fuck out Dominic." I said simply while opening the door for him

"Why?" He asked playing stupid

"You know exactly fucking why, you fucking cheater! Then you gon come here and lay down with him when you was just kissing another man!"

"You did what ?" Amari said with his voice crackling

"You better not cry over this bitch!" I yelled at Amari but it was too late, he was already crying and eventually lashed out on Dominic. He was getting into his ass and Dominic tried to fight back but it was no use. I decided to let him fight til he was tired instead of pulling him off because Dominic deserved it. When Amari was done, Dominic limped out the house. I walked over to where Amari was on the couch and pulled him into a hug. He cried on my shoulder as I rubbed his back. He eventually cried himself to sleep and when he did, I ran myself a hot bubble bath. I was about to strip down til I heard my phone ringing. I saw that it was Devin. Devin is a guy that I talk to from time to time, he's just inconsistent. He's hella cute tho. Instead of answering, I declined his call and was about to text him but he beat me to it. I opened the thread and the text read:

I know we haven't talked in weeks and that we are on and off. I know you wonder who I'm on when we're off but I dropped everybody and I'm ready to get serious with you. I'll pick you up tonight at 8:30.

I laughed at the text just because of the simple fact that I didn't care the least bit who he was on when we were off because it's none of my business. I replied back with okay and got into the tub. I started thinking about how much my life has changed within the course of this school year. My mom put me out, my boyfriend shot my BestFriend and Jason, Jason moved to North Carolina, Amari parents put us out. Nothing good came out of this year expect for meeting Amari. That's like my brother. When he hurt, I'm hurt and I feel the heart break he is feeling right now. Dominic better not let me catch him on the streets. While I was thinking, I ended up dozing off.

Kourtney POV

When I got home, my dad wasn't home but Brandon and Jon was playing 2K16 in the den. You could tell Jon was losing because he was standing up. I went over and kissed Brandon on the cheek then went up to my room. I hooked up the wii to my TV so I could watch American Horror Story on Netflix. After I hooked it up, I took off my shorts and socks and got under my covers. I heard footsteps and figured that it was Brandon. I was right. He took off his shoes and got under the cover with me. He pulled my body closer to his and wrapped his arms around my waist. Never mind that his dick was poking me in the back though, I was really watching tv.

"So you really not going to UCLA with me?" He whined in my ear

"No Brandon."

"Man, you being hella selfish. You got accepted, Ionno why you won't come man." He said clearly frustrated

"Because I don't want to go there. I also got accepted into the school I WANT to go to too. I only applied for UCLA because you wanted me too, not once did I tell you that I was going."

"But I need my queen in the stands cheering me on while I do my thing on the field."

"I'll be at a game or two." I said nonchalantly