Chapter 8

Arielle POV

"Why the fuck dinner isn't cooked ?!!" DeVaria yelled through the house

"The same reason you raising your voice in my house." I said calmly as I walked downstairs to fix ME something to eat

"You know, lately, yo attitude been fucking terrible and you haven't been doing your duties."

"Nigga like what?"

"You know the regular, washing my draws, fixing me food, you know FUCKING ME ON THE REGULAR."

"Now why would I do that and you're very capable to do it. And fucking you on the regular ? Bihhhh you out here fucking everything with a pulse. Ian bout to get an STD." As soon as I finished my last sentence his hand connected with my face.

"I'm sick of your fucking shit." He growled at him as he yanked my hair

I spit blood out on the floor "Well that makes the both of us, if it wasn't for LeVar and DeShawn, I would've been left yo sorry ass." I said mumbling the last parts

This not the first time he has hit me and probably won't be the last but I stick it out for my kids. No this not you're typical "yea he hits me but it's only because I make him mad and I love him" type of ordeal. Fuck no, I can barely stand to be around him. I know Yall probably like well just leave him, no I want my kids to live in a house with both parents and to actually have their dad in their life because most boys in the black community grow up without one. Them boys are my life and I'll give the world to them. I just need a break from them because it feels like I'm taking care of them by myself because DeVaria always gone.

I fixed me and sandwich then called Jas to check on my boys.

"Hey Ari" Jas spoke into the phone sleepily, she don't work no where but always sleep

"Hey Shelbs. Where my boys?"

"They just went to sleep, I'll let them call you in the morning."

"Okay, you better not have them around no hoes." I said playfully but I was bout serious as hell

"Yea yea yea, wassup between you and Devontay."

"It's Devaria and you know that, stupid head but nothing, why?"

"Because earlier I asked the boys how was he treating you and they went silent."

I went silent for a while too. Jas might be a girl but she crazy and she doesn't play about family.

"Arielle."

"I'm here Shelby" I said lowly

"Is he beating on you????????" I heard movement in the background so I knew she was wide away

"No." I said quickly

"You fucking kidding me right? You letting this nigga beat on you? In front of my nephews ?! And you still fucking with him?!?!?!! Is he hitting on them too?!?! Arielle mama raised us better than this!"

"Okay and you're gay so what room do you have to criticize anyone and the decisions that they make? Shit, at least Ian going to hell or going against God's will." I knew that was a low blow but I didn't mean it, she just made me frustrated.

"Bet." And with that the line went dead

I knew I hurt her feelings, I didn't try to though, it just.. Idk. I tried calling two more times but she didn't answer.

"Who the fuck you on the phone with this late at night?"

I looked at DeVaria like he has lost his damn mind.

"My sister." I said bluntly then tried to walk off but he grabbed my arm.

"Let me make love to you baby." He said as he tried to kiss my neck

"Boy bye." I said as I laughed and snatched my arm from him

"Either you give it to me or I take it." He said as he pinned me to the wall

I tried to push him off me but he was definitely more stronger than me. He started ripping my clothes off me then he turned me around and rammed inside of me from the back.

Tears started to stream down my face because only God knows what kind of diseases he was giving me. He kept ramming inside of me aggressively, I literally felt myself ripping.

"S-Stop Devaria" I said while tears poured out my eyes

"Shut up bitch!" He said as he punched me, knocking me unconscious.

-------------------

Uhoh just a lil teaser because I didn't have anything better to do

Leave Questions, Concerns or Comments 🌸