Chapter 14

*skips to day of graduation*

Shanté POV

It's finally over, we finally graduated. We all decided to get a room tonight and turnup but the parents wanted to go out to eat to celebrate first. We all agreed and went our separate ways.

When I pulled up to the house, I saw a white infiniti convertible with a big red bow on the hood. JD stepped out of the car in a 3 piece suit with a big bouquet of roses. Ian even gon front, baby boy looked ravishing in that damn suit.

"Sorry that I had to leave early but the dealership said the car was ready." JD said as he walked towards me

"JD...no, this is too much." I said while staring at him in the eyes

"Nothing is too much for my babygirl." He said while kissing me on the forehead and giving me the bouquet and the keys to the car.

He lead me to the car and opened the door for me.

"Take her for a spin babygirl."
He said as he took the bow off

I looked around in the car and peeped gifts all in the back seat, from MAC, to PINK, to Chanel to MK.

"JD!!! Omg! This is too fucking much!" I screamed

I hopped out the car, ran and tackled him with a hug, giving him kisses all over his face.

"Okay okay okay okay Shanté. It's nothing and you know this. Go drive my nigga." He said as he hugged me back and kissed me on the lips.

"Okay daddy." I said while winking at him

I got into the car and took her for a spin. She drive so smooth. My boyfriend is better than yours. When I got back home, I took my gifts inside. My mom and dad was getting ready to go to the dinner, so I took a quick shower and slipped a sundress on. I decided to drive to the dinner instead of riding with my parents because I know I won't be coming home tonight. I packed my overnight bag and walked downstairs. I noticed my parents had already left so I locked up the house and left. I turned up the radio and got on the highway.

As soon as I was about to get hype to We In Da City by Young Dro, my phone started ringing. Without looking, I answered.

"Hello?"

"Baby, Ima take you out tomorrow. So don't have too much fun tonight. Ima be busy tonight but call my phone if you need me." JD spoke into the phone

"Okay baby, I love you."

"I love you too ma." He said then hung up.

Man, I love JD. These past 9 months been the best. He does nothing but spoils me and loves me unconditionally. Can't wait to see where he taking me tomorrow.

Yasmine POV

Even though I knew my mom wouldn't be at the ceremony, I still hoped she would be. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up knowing she would only let me down. But I'm most definitely not gonna let that bring me down today! I finally made it man ! Without the help of anyone except Amari and my sisters of course. And yes, Amari. After I found out he was gay, and he told me his story and I told him mine, we instantly clicked. I encouraged him to tell his parents about his sexuality because I thought they would be reasonable about it but I was sadly mistaken. They put him out and so I left too and we got an apartment together. We been living together ever since then and I can honestly say I'd trust him with my life. Plus he funny asf. I wasn't going to go to the dinner with the parents because I didn't want to be the odd one out but Mari convinced me to go. After the graduation, me and Mari went to the apartment.