Chapter 7

Kourtney POV

We been staying at my grandma house since the incident happened between my parents and that was two days ago. I honestly believe that it's my fault because if I didn't like girls she wouldn't be doing this and we wouldn't be going through this. Whatever though. It was my first day back at GrayStone and I saw so many old and new faces.

After school I had to go back to my mom house to get the rest of my clothes. I knew she would be at work or so I thought.

I unlocked the door with my key and walked in slowly. I looked around the house which was in ruins. I saw a picture of my family and picked it up. We looked so happy, your ideal family. I sighed and tried to fight back the tears that was trying to escape.

"You did this!" My mom yelled at me as she came into the living room. "This is all your fucking fault with Ya gay ass!"

If any other person would've said it, I would've easily brushed it off but the fact that's she's my mother, it really touched home. But I refused to let her see me cry.

"You did this to our family! You tore us apart! You made my husband leave me! Jon don't even talk to me!" I heard her yell as I walked out the house. Fuck them clothes.

I got in the car and put my head on the steering wheel and broke down crying. My phone started to ring and Pimp JassyJas flashed across the screen.

"Hey Jas"

"He- why you crying ma?"

Instead of denying that I was crying, I just told her everything and how shitty I felt and began to cry harder.

"Where you at?"

"Still at the house"

"Come to my parents house, I'll be here for a good min."

"Okay Jas"

I hung up and began driving to Jas parents house. I pulled up and saw two little boys and Jordyn and Jadyn outside running around.

"KOURTNEYYYYY!!!!!!" Jordyn yelled as she ran towards me as I got out of the car

I picked her up and hugged her tight as hell. I haven't seen her in person since I was in the 8th grade. When me and Jas used to date, I'd always see her on oovoo or FaceTime or at our softball games. I was devastated when I had to leave because I knew it would really be awhile before I see her again.

"I missed you so much JoJo"

"Why did you leave without saying goodbye?" She said as her eyes started to water

"I'm sorry I didn't have time to tell anyone goodbye, I'm so so so so so so sorry and I will make it up to you! Don't cry!" I said as I wiped her tears that started to run down her face

"It's okay just don't leave again!" She said as I put her down and ran to go join the other kids

I'm righteous going to steal that girl! That's my favorite kid in the whole wide world and I don't even like kids.

I walked into Jas house and saw Mrs. Moore and Jasaraé's oldest sister talking.

"Hey Kourtney!" Mrs. Moore said as she came over to hug me "You've grown so much! You're back to stay?"

"Yes ma'am, I don't think I'm leaving any time soon." I said while returning the hug

Even though Mrs. Moore didn't approve of me and Jasaraé dating, she didn't shun me or dislike me. Yes, she didn't like what me and Jas was doing but that didn't affect her opinion of me as a person. Unlike my mother, who dislike Jas with a passion and didn't want me associating with her period. Sad thing about it is, Jas mom is more of a mom to me than my own.