snowing love-Chaeyoung

Thank you to Meganlc3 for this request

I hope you like it 😅

Small specs of snow carelessly fall from the clouded sky, slowly driving down until it reaches the thick layer below

Small specs of snow carelessly fall from the clouded sky, slowly driving down until it reaches the thick layer below. The earth's surface being covered by a cold substance. The roof of my small getaway cabin has most certainly ended up with the same fate.

Many people are locked away, cooped up inside with one another and that's where I am with my crush.

Chaeyoung was over last night when a blizzard hit. As she was about to leave, the door had burst open and a massive pile of snow came flooding in. Luckily we were able to close the door again but now she's stuck here with me.

A finger pokes my cheek, once, then twice, her sweet voice reaching out to my ears as she calls my name.

Chaeyoung is my best friend but also my crush, I can't help but love her, especially right now with what all that She's doing to me.

"Y/n, come on! I'm hungry. You promised me a nice breakfast" The cub beside me grows inpatient, poking me at a faster pace as she continues to call my name with her angelic voice.

I grumble nonsense, turning my head away from the girl in desperation of getting more sleep. "Don't look away~" Chae whines, grabbing my hand and pulling on it. "I'm your guest, you should treat me nice! Think of the warm foods~"

After many attempts, a sigh leaves her lips, her hand pulling away from mine. "Fine, I guess I'll just stay here and cuddle with you" she says, cuddling up against me, making me the big spoon. Her small action seems rather large to me, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips.

Her head peaks just above the white duvet, the rest of her body being consumed by it.

The wide glass window in front of my bed makes it accessible for light to shine down upon our figures as we use each other's warmth.

My eyes are just slightly open as I watch her drift off to sleep again, the shadows of snow falling outside appear on her face making it an insubstantial sight. Her beauty could outdo anyones, and this right now just proves it.