Chapter 11

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

"What do you want Admir?!" I heard Lira yell from inside the room. I breathed out a breath i didn't know I was holding and pushed the door open. "Forgive me for barging in like this but I..." I stopped when I saw her emerge from the en-suite in nothing but a white towel wrapped around her body. Her damp hair was draped over one of her shoulders.

She didn't look surprised but only smiled when she saw me. "What's this? A strange man inside my room. Maybe I should find my gun." She chuckled and crossed her arms. "Let me guess Admir."

I nodded. "Why did you do it?" I asked, a smile already playing on my lips. "Why did I do what?" She smirked. Oh fucking hell. The innocent act suited her so well. "The alarm. It was you. I saw you slip out." I replied as I looked around the room.

It was a large room, painted in white with red accents. There were rugs, paintings and a coffee table. Luxury at its finest.

"Keeping an eye on me?" Lira smiled as she took a few steps closer to me. I stood still and titled my head. "Of course I was." I admitted, suddenly, feeling more relaxed. "I'll admit I was also keeping an eye on you too." She said, her voice soft. She turned around and walked back into the en suite.

"You know you intrigue me Enzo..and it takes a lot to get me interested." She said, her voice a slight echo from the bathroom. Fucking hell. "So why did you pull the alarm?" I asked.

She hummed. "Because I was bored." She answered. "People do a lot of things when they're bored, pulling a fire alarm, now that's a bit excessive isn't?" I said as I paced a few steps.

I heard her chuckle, a beautiful sound. "Is anything truly excessive." She said. I heard the water running and some splashing. "You're not very fond of James Cain." She stated.

"Have you seen the man. A walking asshole." I chuckled making her chuckle. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked her. "Depends on what you'll be asking...however, if you ask me to fuck you, I will kill you." She replied. I am sure she would most definitely kill me.

"How old are you?" I asked. I heard the water turn off and she emerged from the bathroom once again. She wiped her hands on a small towel and tossed it onto the bed. "Don't you know it's rude to ask a lady her age?" She smirked as she walked towards me.

She stopped just before me and adjusted my tie. I let her. I could feel her hot breath and I'm sure I saw her gulp. "Age does not matter Enzo..but if you want to know...ask my brother." She said quietly.

Just before she could pull away, I held onto her wrist gently and pulled her towards me once more. "I want to know from your lips." I said, trying to control my beating heart. She smiled and looked at my lips.

"Twenty two." She said. I definitely thought she would make me speak to Admir again. I smiled and hummed. "So how about the part where I ask you to fuck me." I said as I let go of her.

"I'm not that type of girl." She chuckled and ran a hand through her hair. "But perhaps I could be persuaded..another time. Now would you please leave. I'm fucking tired." She turned away from me.

Fucking hell. She was fucking perfect. "Have a nice night Lira." I said and walked out. "I'll see you around Enzo." She said, her voice faint. I smiled at the thought. She wanted to see me again. Fuck.

When I returned home it was almost seven in the morning, I was tired as fuck. I closed the front door quietly behind me and turned to go upstairs. "Not so fast Enzo." Raf spoke loudly. Too loud for my liking. I looked at him, he wore only joggers and a big fat fucking smile.