n o t e f o r t y f o u r

"hyung are you okay? i'm home right now." he muttered sitting in the emptiness of the room. "yeah i'm fine. i had some food and now i feel less stress or whatever." the other laughed, it being contagious he smiled as well. nodding out of habit even if the other couldn't see it.

"oh by the way jungwoo," the male started, interest already peaking at the words. "i'm gonna be gone tomorrow, have some stuff to do because of class. you can handle being alone for a bit right?" he confirmed, of course the younger wasn't bothered
"i have some things i have to work on, i'll message you later." the male rang before hanging up the call

unsure of what to do at that point he decided to unhealthily pull an all nighter and finish his many many piled up assignments. it wasn't exactly that he wanted to do it but his mind was in a state of stress. he wanted to keep his mind busy till he got a message.

he never really messaged people so he assumed someone else had messaged him. reading over the message, he furrowed his eyebrows. flipping it over he stood up and went to his dorm door and saw a cardboard package 

shivers fell down his spine, awkwardly he picked it up and nervously unpackaged it on the table. he stared in confusion at it, some of his favourite snacks and a pale red folded paper. he picked up the paper and stared at the heart sticker. ripping it open he gulped at the contents.

dear: my comet ♡

i haven't spoken to you for awhile my star. you're always busy with sunbae that i can barely catch you. why must you leave me alone my comet. always in the dark at what you do. i want you to know that if anything ever happens. i am here waiting for you.

i'm always waiting for you.

i'll always wait for you.

i will always be here. i will always. i will.

i promise, my love.

from: jjh ♡