n o t e s i x t y

night classes were rather bothersome if you didn't have some motive to. fiddling with her kneading eraser, her vision fixated on a familiar face. burrowing her hands into her pencil to control her temper.

glancing up to the front of  the lecture hall, the fine clock that ticked every second in the mostly silent room was all she needed. "and with that, today's class is over. turn in your assignments by the end of the month, no later than saturday. have a good night everyone." the professor announced wrapping up his belongings.

smiling sweetly, he looked over to the face and stuffed her things neatly into her bags. her finely sharpened pencil stashed away in her pocket. watching the figure leave, it was her que to follow behind.

his movements throughout the halls were rather strange, stopping here and there to look around as if he wasn't familiar with his surroundings. it was like watching a clueless animal step into predator territory.

isolation. he stepped into an empty part of the university. the place was left for activities among the students themselves and was kept clean by the janitors. taking to fingers she fished out the pencil, "hello there jaehyun sunbaenim." ringing sweetly he turned.

with wide eyes wider than golf balls, he began to uncomfortably shift around. "what's the problem? are you scared?" she hummed twirling the pencil in her hand. "don't come any closer." his voice practically a whisper of his terror.

"what's the fun in that." coming closer and closer to him, her hand reached out to him pulling him closer to her before jabbing the pencil in his arm in one swift movement. a harmless pencil piercing his skin so effortlessly. pulling it away to show a draw of blood. 

screaming out of agony she covered his mouth with her hand. pulling his leg back with hers watching him fall to the ground. her small stature towering over his, reaching into her other pocket she fished out a boxcutter. clicking it out to the full blade she ran cuts down his cheeks and on his arms. 

seeing the blood flow easily through him he continued to struggle the pain becoming too much for him. light headed the world began to turn around him and his vision began to see spotty. "you should've known this would've happened. but you chose to be difficult." she whispered on her breath.

slitting a fine line directly at the top of his throat, choking up blood and coughing profusely causing the pain to ache. his eyes unable to hold itself up anymore, the blood loss finally getting to him before his eyes rolled back becoming soulless. 

cackling at the beautiful sight of a bloody body, it made her body relax. she did that. she did that all by herself. and she loved it, it made everything about protecting her love so much more worth it than she originally realized. the puddle of blood began to spread and knowing better she took off her bag finding her spare shoes.

completely different size, and completely different style to her original ones. putting her now mostly bloody shoes into a bag and slipping on the tennis shoes. pulling a jacket overtop her formal attire. she walked off effortlessly pulling off the bloody gloves that hid her identity.