n o t e s i x t y f i v e

"well well, seems like you found me out darling." her slow movements towards him kept inching forward and forward. keeping a stern face, his hands shaking didn't help his case. "what are you gonna do now? call the cops? call one of your boy toys?" 

leaning down to meet with the disheveled blue haired, their gaze locked for several minute with silence consuming him. breaking the silence with her maniacal giggles, "i love the way you fear me" the red that covered her irises made him antsy.

caught in a cold sweat, his body went cold and his vision remained a blur, the figure of the other moving in a mix of fast forward and slow motion. unknown to how that was possible, he backed up in fear.

with breathing patterns that were constantly changing as she progressed, he couldn't help but want to scream. opening his mouth only to find no voice to come out, he was locked up like rapunzel to the tower.

"what's wrong comet?" crouching in front of him, her hand reached out caressing his cheek before he pulled away. his shaking eyes made her laugh, "you're scared of me? that's adorable" her words like needles coated with poison.

"do you understand who you are now my comet?" taking his wrist forcibly with her hand, she pulled him into her. forcing him into her grasp firmly and refusing to let go, "you're mine my comet." her voice pierced his ears. tears began to slide down his cheeks like raindrops