A Real Hard Azz

Eamon
When I hired Jordan Grant it was to get Kavanagh Media back to where we want to be as a reputable media company. He has been here for six months and he and Kate have been at odd on almost everything she tries to get published. She tried get around him by coming to me. Then her mother. Finally she saw he was and is the person she has to give her stories to and she has to rewrite it according to the papers new standards. When I hired Jordan it was for getting everyone here on the same page and know they have to have all the facts from stellar sources. Then they have to get it from the horses mouth. She finally has written acceptable articles and is learning a lot from Jordan as are all our other staff members. I still have legal scan Kates articles before they go to print. She has definitely grown up and she's been very go0d about co parenting with Luke and his wife. At first I thought it would be an issue, but seeing how Abbigail is also a body guard, I think Kate is uncertain how to deal with her. I have met Abby and her sons and they play well with Tara. Abby and Luke respect Kates position and even steps forward to be there when they can. Abbys parents have decided to move here to Seattle along with her dead husbands parents. She is an only child who married an only child. So the boys are their only grandchildren. All four are retired and did very well for themselves. So relocating was not an issue.
Kate
I am so sick of having to go through Jordan the hard Azz Grant to get my articles published. I tried to get dad to bypass him and he wouldn't do it. I then went to my mom and she told me she would never get involved in it and to not ask her again. So I had to finally h0 by what Jordan told me to do. After three rewrites and legal looking everything over I finally got an article printed. My life finally adjusted to a somewhat normal situation until Luke and Abby wanted to have Tara over on their days off. At first I was jealous of h0w well Tara liked her new stepmother and her stepbrothers. She does well at the daycare and is really well behaved. My dad and a few other anonymous benefactors keep the daycare to very high standards and those of us who can pay do so to keep it that way. They integrate all the children no matter who they are or who pays. They have clothes donated for all sizes even parents who need them as well. No one knows who can or who can't pay. At first I wasn't sure about taking Tara there, but knew Mia Grey supplied meals for the place. She has customers who support the cause and has special areas to donate money and any other things for the children and families. Mia has her son going there and Ana takes her son on special occasions. Ana and I don't talk at all, but I can see she is expecting again.
Eamon
I have invited Jordan to family dinner and for him to bring his boy over with him. Oscar and Meyer are coming with Luke and Abby. We felt that they are family as well. Ethan, Mia and Alex are joining us as well. Enid is in seventh heaven about her grandchildren arriving and we are meeting the twins grandparents on both sides tonight. Jordan is bringing his son Timothy as well. So tonight is going to be very noisy, but we will love all the noise.
Enid
The Saunders and the Ericksons were very nice and they love their family and they love Tara as well. They treat her like she is one of their grandchild as well. You can see she loves them and Abby is also good to her and she is nice to Kate. At first it was awkward, but we finally broke the ice and the kids were who we cared about and we looked past any animosity and put their happiness above all else. I notice Jordan and Kate looking at one another a lot. I think my husband hired him for more reasons than he told me he had. They seem to be like magnets and have the same ideas on major issues although they have various ideas on how to arrive at the same conclusion. I laugh as they seem to both like the daycare center and how well the kids are doing there and h0w well it functions. I ask if I can go and volunteer as well and Kate says they can use all the help they can get.
Kate
I tell mom they are having an auction soon to benefit the center and to raise money for a new building close by. Mia and some of the other areas businesses are participating in the events and they are working hard on getting everything ready. Donations are being made and stored until they have the venue ready. I helped with tagging items and bagging or boxing them up to go to the storage areas. So they can use all kinds of help. Everyone asks for the information and they want to help out as well. I remind them that they have to call and get clearance because of the safety of the children and parents. They have security and they assure everyone's safety there. Referrals are made and they have the persons name on a potential volunteer or clients of the place. Contributing is done in a separate building .
Enid
Sounds like they want to assure the safety of everyone involved. That's good to know and I am glad to hear that you and Tara are safe there at all times.
Jordan
It's safer there than most of the other childcare places and they are wanting to create an educational center for children and their parents as well. That is why they are trying to buy a new building.
Enid
Sounds like a very worthy cause. Can you get me on the list? The other adults jump in and Mia finally speaks up and says she can put us all on the lists if we want to volunteer for positions they really need.