True Love?

Gail
Edward Thomas Taylor eats like there is no tomorrow. Theodore seems to eat as well too. Both are healthy, the Gyn of course assured us that I am not the first woman and won't be the last to discover I am in labor without knowing I was pregnant. Some women don't show any symptoms like I had.
Taylor
I found out something recently that shocked me. Sawyer and Kate are living together. I told Gail and she st laughed. Talk about an odd couple.
Ethan
I am concerned that Kate is moving too fast with Sawyer. Mia filled me in as to why he was taken off guarding Christian. He and Christians then girlfriend were fooling around and he caught them with some well placed surveillance cameras. Note to self be faithful to Mia always. But after that Sawyer dumped the person shortly after Christian did. Mia told me because it's my sister Sawyer might be playing with her heart according to Mia he's a player.
Kate
I moved in with Sawyer after my dad found out I was doing more than being protected by him. He changed jobs when we felt an attraction to one another. Now he is guarding an elderly man. Sawyer has been teaching me some self defense moves. We work out a lot.
Sawyer
When Kate started hitting on me, I found anther job. Kate has this way of  getting her way and soon she moved in with me. This time with an elderly man, I am guarding him and not his 23 year old bride. She has her own guards. His family members have her watched at all times. Let's just say his will doesn't leave her anything and the prenuptial agreement says if she cheats she gets nothing but her clothing and gifts. The family had me set up a sting and I did. A buddy of mine is a willing participant after checking out the brides photos. Mr Alexander and his family didn't have to wait long for the new Mrs Alexander to go astray. A month after we set our sites on her she was caught on video and in the act. Talk about getting a bonus, my friend got paid well for his participation and his sworn statement. I still guard him along with a full time male nursing staff. His bride was a nursing student who got the job by going around the hiring process.
Kate
Thomas has  been working a lot of hours, but he did when he guarded me as well. He brought a friend over and they talked privately in his office and the guy was smiling when he came out of the office. I asked him what was going on and he said his friend is helping his employer with a little problem.
A few weeks before we caught Mrs Alexander in our trap.
Sawyer
I had to get Kate off the subject of what my employers problem was and how Roger was going to help me. So I took her clubbing and she forgot about it until she woke up with a hangover. I luckily had to be at work and left quickly.
Mia
I am going to laugh if they both turn on each other, but what if they get married. I am not sure how that will work around Christian. Gail knows and thinks they are perfect for each other. Both untrustworthy.
Sawyer
I had to lock my office so Kate didn't get into my files. She's still a journalist and as such not trusted with information on my clients. I keep my phone locked and my keys where she won't look. If I find her doing my laundry I will know she's been looking for the keys to my office. I have several places I hide things inside. I finally bought this house and had Elliott Grey do some very specialized work on the home. He decided to start offering the hidden panels in the garage and the house for small items to be hidden.
Kate
Sawyer has a deadbolt lock n his office door and always locks it. Even when he is in there. The door is solid oak and can't be budged. I tried and bruised my arm, can't get it open at all. He doesn't trust me, hmm he is right here I am trying to get into his locked office. I look around and don't see any cameras, but he is an expert at all of this he could place them easily and we wouldn't see them. I decide to go see if he has any food in the fridge.
Eamon
I can't believe this we hire this guy to protect Kate and he quits and moves her in with him. Ethan gave us a heads up for the next family dinner. I am not sure how I am going to act when they come to dinner.
Enid
Goodness she is of age and he works hard and makes excellent money. So his job is a bit dangerous at times. I heard the soon to be ex Mrs Alexander went after him and his friend with a loaded weapon. He had her watched and she couldn't get a shot off since she didn't know to take the safety off. She is in jail now. So she is in good hands for now. I might not like it, but who knows she may have found someone who will make her see things differently a good different though I hope.
Love has many faces and ways we never know when and how it will happen to us.
Sawyer
I walk in and see Kate washing dishes and immediately know she has been up to something. She only does things like this when she is feeling guilty about something otherwise she and I do them together, mostly me doing them and her drying them. Food is on the table waiting as well. Now I have to check the footage and see what she's been doing alone in my home.