Chapter Eight - Larry

Here it is ^^ Just found a bit of time for writing. My german exam was better than I expected, but it's always the same:
I have a good feeling - I get a C oder a D
I have a bad feeling: I get a B.
It's funny and annoying at the same time.

Waaaaah wish me luck I have my Spanish talk tomorrow!!! *feeling terrified*
______________________________

Louis P.O.V.

"Good morning, Lou.", I heard a beautiful voice waking me up.

"Morning, angel", I whispered and put a little kiss onto his lips.

"How are you feeling?", Harry asked.

"Hm. Not bad. A bit better than yesterday. Guess everything starts to heal now.", I smiled and Harry buried his face into my neck, his curls tickling my chest.

"Wanna go shower?", I stroked his hair with my hand and looked into his eyes to earn a nod from him.

Stepping into the shower I already pressed him against the cold wall. I needed this. And I needed him. I would never admit that to anybody - not even to Harry himself -, but I do need him.

"Louis.. You're not even feeling well."

"But I'm feeling well enough. At least now.", I said and pressed my already hard on against his thigh causing him to moan.

"Louis please..", he begged as I slowly started to stroke his throbbing member.

"You know I could be really mean to you. But you saved me a few days ago so I think you earn a reward. I guess I won't tease you now.", I breathed and threw his legs around my waist while entering him immediately.

God how I needed this.

_________________________

"Okay I guess I'm feeling better than I expected. I think I'm getting healthy again!", I smiled at him and pecked his cheek.

"Well I'm glad about that!"

"Louis I have to talk to you.", he continued.

"Yeah?"

"You know.. about what happened back then..", he paused.

"Harry what's up?"

"I-I.."

"Harry..", I laughed and stood right in front of him, "tell me.", I took his face into my hands.

Slowly he bathed in and out.

"You know I was really afraid. I'm just so glad you're alive! I don't even want to imagine what it would be like if I lost you then. I would be so lonely. I would feel lost.", he looked into my eyes with tears in his.

"I-I love you, Louis."

My eyes widened. Finally I had him where I wanted him.

I kissed him quickly before saying "I love you too, Harry."

"I want to be with you forever. I want to stay here with you and I want you to fuck me every day until I can't feel my own ass anymore!"

"Yeah? You would like that angel?", I stroked his cheek and he closed his eyes.

"Yeah. I absolutely want this one hundred percent!", he nodded and opened his eyes again.

"Good.", I smiled and threw him into the kitchen table.

"You're mine now Harry. You're mine and only mine. Nobody is allowed to touch you like I do. And nobody is allowed to make you feel like I do."

"Only yours, Louis. Only yours forever."

Third person's P.O.V.

The younger boy fell under the older one's spell. Slowly at first, then all at once. He truly loved him and he was slowly getting crazier each and every day. It started with telling Louis how much he loves him until Louis fucked him every day and now it's also about cutting. Every day and after every fuck with Louis he set a new cut to his soft skin to tell his own story.

He got more depressed with every day gone by. Time passed and now he is with Louis for over 6 months. He felt lucky. Everything felt right. So right..

_________________________

I know it's short but I hope you like it ^^ Next chapter is going to be longer ^^ Can't promise you its going to come this week because I have to study much for my math exam next week and I'm busy the whole weekend.. :/ Buuuut it's going to be here as soon as possible

HAPPY 1M RETWEETS "ALWAYS IN MY HEART" - TWEET!!!!!

Ily <3