Chapter One - Life is beautiful... more or less

HARRY P.O.V.

"Honey could you please come and help me wash the dishes?", my mum yelled from downstairs.

"Give me a second, I'll be down in one!", I yelled back, put my earphones onto my nightstand and my mobile into my pockets.

When I came downstairs, my mum was standing in the kitchen, almost finished.

"Mum why did you wanted me to help you, when you're almost finished?"

"To be honest, I just wanted to talk to you, I have to tell you something.", she mumbled seriously and sat down on the table. I sat down next to her.

"You know honey my job is not the best here... so I decided that... maybe we... you know like...", she inhaled deeply.

"You know it's not working here very good. You get bullied at school and you don't have any friends here. I though maybe we could move house to another, to a better place?", she seemed a bit frightened.

"Mum that's a good idea! I don't like Holmes Chapel that much... What did you've planned? Where do you want to go?", I asked her.

"I thought about Doncaster. I found a very beautiful house there! It's bigger than this and it costs as much as this one did. So I thought we're going to look for it tomorrow?"

"What a coincidence! I don't have something planned tomorrow!", I said sarcastically and she laughed.

"Well, then I'm very excited for tomorrow!"

"Me too, mum, me too. Thank you", I hugged her and went upstairs again. Suddenly my leg vibrated.

What the...?

Oh, I forgot my mobile was in there... Well then...

I got a new message from Ed, he was my only friend, but he lived in Doncaster. Maybe I could see him more often when we move there.

From: Ed ;)

Hi, Haz! Do you want to visit me again? Or I can come over to yours, don't care. Got time?
Luv ya, bro.
Ed .x

An: Ed ;)

Hi, Ed ;)
Of course! Got2 tell u something exciting! Call ya tomorrow.
Luv ya too, bro.
Harry .x

As soon as I sent the message, I turned my phone off and put it onto the nightstand next to my bed.

My alarm clock told me it was already 9.30pm, so I changed into comfortable clothes and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The next morning my alarm bell woke me from my beautiful sleep. I love it to sleep. Nobody can insult me there or harass me, even nobody can disturb me.

When I went downstairs my mum was already at work. Every morning she leaves me a little note on the fridge.

"Good morning, honey! Hope you slept well .x
If you want something for lunch: I made you lasagna yesterday, you can eat that. It's in the fridge.
Have a nice day, I'll be back at 5.
Love you, mum .x

So that means: another day of being beaten and bullied at school. I come home almost every day with bruises on my wrists or my belly, but my mum never sees them. I cover them up as good as I can, so my mum doesn't have to worry about that. I bet she'll never let me go out without a bodyguard, if she finds out...

I grabbed my bag and ran out of the door to catch my bus. Just in time.

Flinn and his friends were already standing in front of the school building, as I came there.