Chapter Six - The Plan

Whaaaat I'm so so sorry omg I thought I published it on Wednesday :( My Wattpad doesn't work right now idk why what... okay have fun with the chapter :)

And thank you sooo much for your lovely comments, I'm so motivated! I'm really really glad about your compliments, THANK YOU!!!! I love every single one of you

------------------------------

He started massaging me, but I could only think of Ed. I didn't even get hard, I could see in his eyes he's really pissed because of that. He took it in his mouth and started sucking and swirling his tongue around my tip, but it still didn't turn me on.

"Well then, I'll do it without you.", he mumbled and took his own clothes off. Before I could think of anything, he entered me with a hard thrust and started moving in a fast pace.

I screamed from the top of my lungs and a few tears escaped my eyes. It hurt like hell and I wanted to beat him until he has to go to the hospital! First he killed my best friend and after that he rapes me?! No. Nobody treats me like that!

But I can't compete to him. He's too strong for me and he would kill me without even hesitating.

"Harry, god...", he moaned hovering over me. I knew he was close. I hope this nightmare is going to have an end soon.

One last deep thrust, one more time screaming my name he came into me and layed down next to me, trying to catch his breath.

"Next time you're going to get hard for me, you understand? You're gonna have more fun then. It's not even fun for me without you having fun too!", he winked at me a few minutes after, kissed me onto my sleeve and left my room. Again I'm alone. At least that's better than being with him right now...

But what is this feeling inside of me? I always enjoyed what he did... He can be so sweet, so handsome. But sometimes I don't know what he is. Maybe he has schizophrenia? Or an inferiority complex or something. No, that doesn't make sense.

Nothing makes sense to me right now.

I'm feeling something for him. I don't exactly know what it is, but it's nothing good...

-----------------------------------

Louis P.O.V.

What am I doing here right now?! I can't do this... He's too innocent, too sweet for this.

I can't control my emotions! I have to do this, I can't stop myself. As soon as Zayn gets the stuff I owe him I'm probably going to let Harry go home.

Three days ago Niall came here and told me Zayn wanted his stuff until friday.

Tomorrow is Friday.

Shit. I didn't even buy that shit because I don't have enough money right now! Where should I get £5.000 and his stuff until tomorrow? That's impossible. He's probably going to kill me if I don't get him what he wants! And he wants it tomorrow...

I'm a dead man. Maybe I deserve this. I deserve this for what I did to Harry the last week. I destroyed his life. Either I'm going to be dead or I'm going to be in jail when Harry goes to the police. They already arrested me once because I hit a boy from my sister's school until he fell into a coma.

That was two years ago.

Suddenly my phone rang. It was Niall.

L: "Hey Niall, how are you, man?"

N: "Fine thanks how are you?"

L: "Fine yeah. What's up?"

N: "Lou, listen. You know I don't this because I love it, I do this because I don't have a choice. Zayn beat me up, because I told him he gets his stuff tomorrow. Lou you have to get this, or we'll both be dead tomorrow! He's really pissed."

L: "Niall, I'm so sorry! I didn't want to get beat up. Man, I'm so sorry!"

N: "It's okay, Lou, but look, you have to get his stuff! I have to go there with you tomorrow, we'll both be dead!"

L: "Niall I can't get his stuff! I really can't! How am I supposed to get £5.000 and his stuff until tomorrow?!"

N: "I don't know... I'm so sorry you're in there! If I could do anything to get you out of that, believe me, I would."

L: "I know that, Niall, I know. I can't get his stuff until tomorrow. I'm sorry. That's impossible."

N: "Then I guess we're dead man."

L: "No. I think I have a plan. I'll tell you tomorrow, I gotta go. Bye, bro."

N: "Wha- okay, bye."

I had to smirk a little bit thinking of my plan. This is going to be really good...!

First I had to plan a few things. I wasn't completely  sure how to do it right now, but I guess I'll figure that out quickly.

-----------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

As Louis left the room I couldn't handle my emotions. Tears were streaming down my face and I felt really dirty. If I don't make it out of here I'm going to get a mental illness. I can't stand his emotions anymore. I'm here for about two weeks or something, I don't really know what time it is, which day or even which date.

I know nothing anymore.

I needed something to relief. I heard about cutting, I've never done it before. A good friend of mine did that a long time ago and he said he's always feeling better after it.

I went into the bathroom ( which didn't even had a window in it ) and searched for something sharp. Louis had a little raiser in the wardrobe next to the toilet, so I broke it open and turned the blade around my fingers. Should I really do it?

My decision was clear, so I locked the bathroom to prevent Louis from coming in and sat down in front of the bathtub.

The cold blade touched the heated skin of my fore arm and I pushed it further down and slides it to the right. It started bleeding immediately. And it hurt like hell, but at the same time it felt really relieving.

I cut a few more times and washed the blood from my arm and from the blade and put it back into the wardrobe. I put a kind of bandana around my forearm so Louis wouldn't see anything. I don't even want to imagine what he would do if he knew what I did.

"Harry, what are you doing in there?", I heard Louis voice from his room.

"I-I'm on the toilet.", I answered and put the water on to pretend I was washing my hands. As I went out of the room, Louis was sitting on his bed and gestured me to come over.

He pulled me on my forearms into his lap and I took a sharp breath. It really hurt as he touched the freshly wounded cuts.

"What did you do, Harry?", he furrowed his eyebrows and pulled my sweater up.