Chapter Five - Ed... My best friend

Fuck.

I didn't know what to do, I just stood there and looked through the room.There was a man standing behind Ed. He had his hands lay on Ed's shoulders and looked at me with a death glare.

Louis probably wanted to gave me a bit time to analyse the situation. As he thought he gave me enough time, he threw me against the wall and pressed his body onto mine.

"You can't even imagine what's going to wait for you back home!", he whisper shouted at me.

I don't even want to I guess...

"Do you want the same thing happen to you?", he shouted loudly and threw me across the room causing me to land right in front of Ed. The man behind him pulled something out of his pocket and held it against Ed's head.

A gun.

Ed stared at me with his eyes wide open - he was more than terrified.

"Do you?", Louis shouted again and I shook my head. I knew my voice would be unstable as fuck right now, so I didn't even try to speak.

"Well.", he paused, I felt his breath right behind my ear, "don't even try to escape again!"

I just nodded.

"Ryan?", Louis shouted and the man behind him focused on Louis.

"Go.", he simply said and Ryan nodded.

"Any last words?", I heard him say with his very deep voice. Ed just shook his head.

"No, wait!", I screamed.

"Please don't shoot him! He has nothing to do with this! It was my decision, he didn't even know I wanted to go here, please leave him alone, he has nothing to do with this! He doesn't even know what's going on! Let him go, I'll do everything for you Louis, please just let him go!", I paniced. Ed was my best friend for 11 years now, we first met at the first day of primary school, I can't let Ryan shoot him right now!

"Please...", I begged and looked at Ryan. He just looked at Louis. I saw Louis shaking his head and kneeling down in front of me.

"My little boy", he whispered and put his hand on my left cheek. I leaned my head against his hand, maybe he let him go, if I do whatever he wants.

"Please...", I begged again and looked into Louis' eyes. I've never seen them so emotionless.

"What should we do right now?", I heard Louis say with a cold expression. His words weren't meant for me, they were meant for Ryan.

"You decide, boss.", he simply answered, still holding the gun against Ed's head.

"Please put the gun down and we can discuss it, please! I'll do whatever you want, please just let him go!"

"Do you love him?", Louis asked me, his expression still as cold as it was a few minutes ago.

"What...?"

"Do. You. Love. Him.?", he asked again.

"No, no I don't! He's my best friend for 11 years and he likes girls! I love him as a best friend, but nothing more!", Louis' hand met my left cheek and my head flew to the right side.

"Don't lie to me!", he shouted and hit me again.

"I'm not lying, I'm not lying!", I defended myself and held my arms in front of my face. My cheeks burned like hell and I'm sure they're as red as Reindeer Rudolf's nose.

"Ryan, put the gun down.", Louis demanded and Ryan put the gun in his pocket again.

"Harry, explain the situation to him. Everything. Every single detail. I want you to tell everything you know.", Louis said to me and I watched him with a confused expression.