Chapter Two - "I promise."

I haven't discovered who that was, but the first thing I realised was my mum standing next to my bed with tears streaming down her face.

"Harry, finally you're awake! What happened?", she asked me, but I didn't know anything.

"I uhm- was sitting on the sofa and singing along with the TV and now I woke up here in my bed...?", I mumbled and looked into her confused face.

"But what happened to your stomach?"

I looked down on myself and a big green/yellow/blue - coloured bruise came into my sight.

"I-I don't know where this comes from."

"There was a brown haired boy in our house, as I came home, and he told me he is a friend of yours. He wanted to visit you and found you like this. He carried you into your bed as I grabbed a cooling pack from the fridge. Who was that? He hasn't told me his name..."

The only brown haired boy I knew was Louis. But what would he do in my house? We're not friends. We've never been. What would he want to do here?

"I don't why he would've been here. The only brown haired boy I know is Louis Tomlinson from my school, but we're not friends. I don't know what happened, my head hurts too much...", I laid my hand onto my forehead and closed my eyes.

"Do you think you can go to school? You can stay here, if you want, but school starts in an hour.", my mum asked and gave me a cup of tea.

"Thank you. It's alright, I can't afford to miss anything right now.", I answered and she nodded, before she left my room. So I went for a shower and left the house with an apple in my hand, wondering who was in our house and what has happened.

-----------------------------------

I walked into my classroom just in time and sat down in the back. Suddenly someone wearing black clothes stood in front of me and I slowly looked into his face.

Louis face.

"Can I see zur stomach please?", he asked me with his rough voice. Maybe it was so rough because he smokes so much...

What the- ?

"W-why?", I stuttered.

"Because. Can I see it now?"

I slowly pulled my shirt a bit up, so he could see the bruise.

"Where do you kno-", I was being interrupted.

"I did a good job yesterday, didn't I?", he smirked and winked at me.

"What were you looking for in my house?"

He came close with his face, so I could feel his breath on my ear causing goosebumps all over my body.

"I was looking for you, Harry Styles. I like you and you're mine, just so we understand each other. Next time I'm gonna continue where I had to stop yesterday, because your mum interrupted me, I promise.", he whispered and bit into my ear.

He pulled away and winked at me one last time before he sat down in front of me leaving me all speechless.

After school I went home as fast as I could. I just wanted to cuddle into my bed and watch TV. Louis words won't move out of my head.

"I like you and you're mine just so we understand each other."

He has never talked to me that much before, so what changed his opinion?

He's muscular, he has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen and he always seemed handsome, even though the just wears black and looks a bit dangerous to others because of his piercings and his tattoos.

But not to me.

"Hello honey, how was your day?", my mum asked me as I arrived at home. I thought she was working, why is she already here?

"I came home earlier because my boss told me to go, there weren't many people there today.", she told me like she could read my mind.

"Everything was normal, nothing happened ", I lied and sat down in the kitchen where she was cooking. I didn't want to talk about Louis right now.

When lunch was finished, I made my way into my room, changed into some more comfortable pants and a loose shirt and threw myself onto my bed with my phone in my hands.

Suddenly a new message arrived.

"Go out into your garden.", the message said I wondered who that could be.

I put on a jacket and shoes and went outside. Nobody was there.

"H-hello?", I shivered because it was very cold outside.

Someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. Again I looked into a pair of shining blue eyes, as something hit my head and I passed out.

**************************

I woke up in a dark room and I didn't know where I were or what time it was. I knew nothing. I searched for my mobile in my pockets, but it wasn't there. Maybe I forgot it in my room...

I stood up from the bed and slowly walked to the door. I opened it quietly, afraid I could wake someone.

I walked through the house and analysed it a bit. There were many pictured with a little boy and 4 girls. The boy held to little babies in his arms and smiled brightly into the camera. Somehow this smile warmed my heart, even though I was terrified as hell.

"Do you like them?", I turned around and saw Louis standing there. Only in his boxers. Am I at his house?

His sight made me speechless. He had more muscles I thought he had and he was handsome. He had many tattoos inked on his stomach and arms. He even had a little triangle on his ankle.

"Because I don't.", he continued and I walked over to me. I was afraid. My heart raced and pumped against my chest so I felt like it would jump out every minute.

"W-What do you want f-from me? Why am I h-here?", I tried to sound strong and tough, but I didn't do a very good job.

"I told you what I want and I told you what I'm gonna do.", he simply answered and continued to walk over to me.

I stepped back and my back hit a wall.

He leaned against me and pressed me onto the wall. His face was so near, I could feel his breath on my nose and my cheeks.

My breath was unstable and I closed my eyes, afraid of what will come next.

"I told you Harry. I told you everything so now you can answer your questions-", he paused and pressed his crotch against mine to let me feel how hard he was, "by yourself, huh?", he smiled softly at me and pulled a bit at my hair. Again he rubbed his crotch onto mine and left it there.

"P-Please...", I begged him, but he just pressed himself harder against me and a deep moan left his throat.

"I know you're gay, Harry. Don't try to hide that. You wouldn't like this, if you were not gay.", he whispered against my ear.

"I-I don't like this.", I answered and closed my eyes again. I was terrified like I've never been before right now.

"Of course you do?", he smirked and put his hand onto my crotch. He slowly started to massage it and I was even more afraid. But I was afraid of myself.

I started to like his touch and begged for more. Not on purpose.

"See?", he mocked and massaged my slowly growing bulg harder through my trousers.

"Let's go upstairs, shall we?", he asked.

The only thing I could do was nodding, because I immediately fell under his spell...

****************************

I hope you liked it, I try to update again this week, but I can't promise! I'll try, I swear :)

Happy December everyone ♡♡♡

Lots of Love, Linda .x ♡