Chapter Three - Raping?

Hey Guys :) I was so glad to read your comments! I'm happy you like my story :)
Have fun with the next chapter :) I don't know why and how I did this, but if you don't like it dirty, please start to read from where I tell you ^^
*DADDY KINK*

Love you <3 <3

-------------------------------------

He pushed me onto his bed before he pulled off his clothes from his body, until he was standing in front of me with only in his boxers.

'Wow', I thought as I scanned his body.

"You like what you see, Babe? Of course you do", he mumbled and crawled on top of me. Within a few seconds he threw my Shirt and my trousers into a corner and started to kiss me.

God how much I love his kisses.

I'm not supposed to think something like that... I shouldn't think this, I should try to protect myself and run away! Try to hide from him, maybe change my name and move to Australia...

Again he started grinding against me. I felt he was rock hard, just like me.

Run away as long as you can!

He kissed down my neck, my stomach, my v-lines, until he reached my boxers. He slowly looked up right into my eyes.

"Don't be afraid darling. I'm gonna let you feel like nobody else did before...", he whispered and put a kiss right on my hard on causing me to inhale deeply.

He pulled my boxers down and threw them together with his in the same corner where our clothes were.

"You're mine now. You're all mine.", he mumbled through kisses and started to massage me again. He put kisses all over my tip and let his hand go up and down my shaft in a fast pace.

"L-Louis...", my breath was going fast and I felt a heat building up in my stomach. I enjoyed this more I was supposed to.

Stop him and go home! He's not good for you, he's raping you!

"Be a good boy for me, Harry.", he whispered and took my whole length in his mouth.

I threw my head back with a loud moan encouraging him to go faster.

"Lou, p-please...", I begged for more. I needed something to push me over the edge and release me.

He swirled his tongue around my tip and massaged my balls with his other hand.

"Louis, I-I'm c-close", I moaned and grabbed his hair to get a hold on something.

"Not yet, Baby. I have something much better planned for you. Only the best for my little boy.", my heart was still racing. Partly because of what he'd done to me and partly because of his words. I was afraid what will come next.

Don't let him do this to you! RUN. AWAY. NOW.!

He came up to me again and swung us around so I was on top of him. He put my hand on his hard on and started to move it up and down causing him to moan loudly breaking the kiss.

"You're so good, Baby. Such a good boy for me.", he whispered and let go off my hand showing me how to keep moving.

He swirled us around again and stared deeply into my eyes. His eyes were  blue like the sea. I get lost in them every time I look at him.

"I can't wait anymore. Pull your legs up.", he demanded and pushed my legs next to my head. Suddenly he pushed one finger into me.

"Aaaah, Louis!", I hissed and grabbed the bedsheets.

He added another finger, and a third one, and a fourth one.

"I think you're ready.", he positioned himself in front of me and pushed his tip inside of me.

Step by step he pushed further and the pain started to build up.

"Louis, it hurts.", I told him, but he didn't care.

"You're so tight Baby.", he moaned and thrusted hard inside me. He moved back and forth in a fast pace and the pain started to go away slowly.

"Harry, you're so perfect. You're so tight, god.", he moaned and closed his eyes. He pushed a bit further into me and hit a spot that let me see the stars.

"Aaah, Louis!,", I screamed from the top of my lungs and scratched his back.

"D-Do this again, Harry."

I scratched his back again while he thrusted into that spot again and again.

"Harry, I'm gonna - aaah..."

I lost all the controll I had until now.

"Harry, come for me please.", he knew I was close. He knew it exactly and I knew he was too.

"Louis I'm-", I couldn't do anything except moaning.

"Come for me Baby. Come all over me.", he moaned and stared into my eyes again.

"I want to see your face when you come."

That was all I needed to push me over the edge. Moaning his name loudly I came all over our bodies.

Clenching my walls around him he came shortly after me, still staring into my eyes.

*Smut over*

Holding me close to him we layed in his bed, trying to catch our breathes, as the doorbell rang.

"I'm gonna get this.", he said and put his boxers and my shirt on.

"When I come back", he stopped at the door and turned around to me,"be ready for round two."

I only had one thought in my mind:

Did he really rape me?

---------------------------------------------

I knooooow, I knoooooow this chapter wasn't good, but I promise the next chapter is going to be better :/

I love you guys <3 <3 <3