Chapter FOUR - Escaping

*Louis P.O.V.*

When I woke up the next morning, I felt something lying on my chest. Harry's curls tickled my nose and I slowly started to stroke his hair.

He looks so cute when he sleeps.

Suddenly he started to move. No, he shouldn't wake up right now. Slowly I stood up and walked out of the room and locked the door behind me. I knew he was going to try to escape so I had to be careful.

"Louis"?, I heard it from downstairs and I saw Niall standing in the doorframe.

"I'm upstairs.", I shouted and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hi Niall, what's up?", I asked him and made tea for us.

"Just wanted to ask how the project is going. You've improved yourself again, Lou."

"Thanks Niall, it's good. He's very... how should I say... sweet? Yes, sweet. He's innocent and you know I like that.", I winked at him.

"Aaah that's the Louis I know! Always going body to body on the first day!", Niall started to laugh.

"You know me, Niall."

"Zayn sent me and asks when he gets his stuff.", Niall turned serious again. Zayn wasn't a person you could laugh about. Never.

"He gets it as soon as I have enough money to buy it. You know for me the only way earning money is selling my own stuff. I need one more week, I'll have it on Sunday."

"He told me he wants it tomorrow at latest. He has only a little bit left and he can't wait until Sunday. I'm sorry dude, I want to help you, but I can't."

"It's not your fault Niall. I promised him to give it to him 3 weeks ago. I'm glad he hasn't killed me already."

I sighed.

"I'm probably going to go with you, I'm going to explain it to him by myself. I don't want him to punish you for my faults."

"Thanks Mate. Let's meet tonight at 11, alright? I'm going to tell him."

"Alright, thanks. See you tonight."

"See you tonight, Lou.", Niall winked and left my house.

Alright, what should I do the whole day now?!

------------------------------------------

*Harry's P.O.V.*

When I woke up the other side of the bed was empty and cold. There was no Louis.

Perfect! Now go! Run! Leave as long as you can!

I should probably listen to my inner voice. I will never forget what he did to me yesterday.

But in what way? Positive or negative? My feelings are so distracting, I feel like I don't even know my own name right now.

You're Harry Styles, you're 17 you stupid and now GO!

Right, run.

As I thought the door was locked. Okay, I had to find another way of escaping.

The window.

Do I really want to jump 3 floors to the ground? No. That's probably not a very good idea...

Suddenly there was it. I saw a big gutter next to the window. I could climb down and jump when the gutter ends. That's probably the best I could do right now.

I found a little bag at the bottom of the wardrobe and packed a few things. A toothbrush, toothpaste, four boxers, two shirts, one jeans and two pair of socks.