Cԋαρƚҽɾ 9

It was already evening and San hadn't even gone for his training today, he spent his time in his cabin staring at the vase of roses on his table, and thinking about Wooyoung.

I just can't admit it... Why? I don't know... I'm gay anyways, but why can't I admit loving such a pretty boy? he sighed as he thought. 

Why is he so attractive? I love how he smiles every time he's happy, how he follows me around and annoys me in an adorable way, how his Adam's apple bounces whenever he talks, how his eyes form tiny crescents when he smiles brightly , how his lips are soft and plump, how his lavender hair blows in the breeze, how his long muscular neck is so inviting and how much I want him to be all mine.

San hates feeling this way, but he has no other choice. His mind was what brought forth these thoughts and San himself had no way to stop his mind being flooded by his thoughts about Wooyoung.

"Jung Wooyoung, what have you been doing to me?" he says to himself as he smirked, when he heard a knock on the door.

"What?" he called.

"San? Could we talk?" he heard Vernon's voice say.

"Come in horse" San said as he sat up in his head.

Vernon opened the cabin door and walked in to San's cabin, but in human form.

"I heard you were possessed by a Lesser Demon?" Vernon asked as he sat down on a vacant bed. Apparently, no one slept in his cabin except for San.

"Yes" San nodded half-heartedly. "And it didn't possess me," he pauses for a while, "I summoned it".

"Why did you do that?" Vernon asked.

"Why does it matter?" San rolled his eyes.

"You could've hurt someone, San. You should be more careful as a Son of Hades with such an ability.. That's why your father sent you to Camp Half Blood, to train you to control your powers and take proper advantage of them" Vernon calmly said.

"But no one got hurt," San paused again, it's as if he can only talk a few words for a while. "and when have you trained me? Never" he said, "My father might've sent me here for training, but I have never done any" San had not known that that his father had sent him here to learn to cope with and use his abilities, but now that he does, he felt like Camp Half Blood was nothing but a lie. The soft emotion of love had been replaced by pure rage.

"Why have you never trained me if the Lord of the Underworld told you to?" San yelled, for the first time in camp, and to be honest, it made Vernon fear him too. "Why?! What have you done to train any of us?!" he asked as he stood up with a great force.

"You may not know, but I train those who are ready, San" Vernon said, trying not to stutter.

"You think I'm not ready?" he yelled so loud. "And do you know why I summoned a demon back then?" he stops, "It's because I was so mad that those fucking Ares kids who tried to hurt Wooyoung." his rage made the ground rumble "I lost control, and I let the demon possess me!" his pupils were turning red.

"San, please cam down.. I will explain.. I always had trained you, not personally, but with the help of the other campers." Vernon held his hands up.

"No! I cannot calm down! You see what you're so called training is doing to me?" the ground started to rumble faster.

A fissure started to appear along with smoke rising from the crack. San felt a surge of dark energy burst through him as he heard a soft voice, Wooyoung's voice.

"Sannie? Sannie! Please calm down!" Wooyoung cried.

"Wooyoung?" San tilted his head as his pupils returned back to normal as the fissure closed itself, sucking back the smoke it had emitted.