Slag

TW: mentions of sex (just like cheating don't worry lol) mentions of depression, fighting (Idk if that need one but just in case :)

It was another mucky day in London and I was feeling down again. The day hadn't been going too hot, and with Alex being at the studio for most of the day, I was left alone when the phone rang. Alex had moved in with me because he didn't want to make me move to America. Where we lived wasn't ideal, but it was close to the city and it was good for now. I hesitantly got up to answer the house phone which Alex had insisted on keeping because it "reminded him of his mum and dad" "Hello, who is this?"

"Y/n, it's so nice to talk to you finally, I've only heard from Alex on this phone. He told me to only call this one, and not his cell" My heart sank, I had never heard this woman's voice before but, something about her felt familiar, like a memory from your youth. "Who's this?" my accent came out thicker than I wanted.

"Oh, no matter, it's so lovely to finally speak to the girl Alex is sleeping with!" Sleeping with? We had been dating for almost four years. I wanted to snap at her but, my kind demeanour got the best of me, and I decided to play nice. "He's not here right now, can I take a message?"

"Oh, that won't be necessary. I was calling for you actually. I wanted to let you know something and give you some tips! Alex gave me this phone number at his show at the Astoria I was wondering why, but we talked and he told me all about how you never wanted to fuck when you were depressed, and I just felt so bad that while you were out at Seventeen or wherever it is your work;" Vogue bitch, I am the creative director of fucking vogue. Her high pitch whine started down the phone again.

"And helped him fulfil all the bits you were missing...oh boy, here comes the awkward part, in the middle of him screaming my name he said 'I love you' She sucked air through her teeth as if she took pity on me

"Sorry you had to find out from me, toodles babe" Before I could retaliate with something I would later regret she hung up the phone and the line went dead.

I wasn't sure what to do, or where to go. I decided on getting in my car, crying for a while, turning up the radio louder than it should have been, and driving to the studio to talk this over with Alex. I was going crazy. I pulled into the studio and got out of my car, accidentally slamming the door. Lucky for me the rest of the guys were outside and saw my puffy face

"Woah stop right there y/l/n, what's wrong, why are you here?" Matt grabbed me by the shoulder halting my movement "Fine, where is turner" "Inside right now but, I can't have you hurting my mate we need that angel"

"Yeah, angel, I'll see you Matt" I walked inside, considering Matt a minor roadblock. I called around for Alex in the studio that smelled just like him which caused my voice to break... which unfortunately he caught and called back out to me "Y/n, what's wrong my love" He began walking toward me "Darling were you crying, god I hate that, who did this?" "You got a call Alex" I barely choked out

"Who was it from?" Something inside me snapped "DON'T PLAY DUMB ALEX! SHE CALLED YOU" he tried to stay calm but it upset him deeply to see me this angry "Who Y/n, I don't know what you're talking about," he said through gritted teeth "FUCKING TAYLOR, I KNOW YOU CHEATED, STOP PLAYING DUMB" the sudden accusation had him red in the face, his eyes turning dark.

"Fuck you! How could you think that!" "She got the house phone number you prick!" tears were now spilling out of both of our eyes, fighting being a newfound hatred "How is that my fault, you know yellow pages still exist" "She said you gave it to her at the Astoria" I barely managed to choke out, my voice now much softer, I was tired of yelling "...y/n I was with you the whole show" right, how could I forget. "y/n I would never do that, and I'm so sorry for yelling at you, I could tell I scared you" he wrapped me tightly in a hug as his tears fell into my hair and mine on his shoulder "I love you," we said simultaneously.