Sober

*This is TAOTU Alex but like imagine he had that hair in high school you know?*

*smut*

The day had finally come, prom night. I was going with friends because I wanted to, not because I was too much of an arse to ask y/n. We'd been friends since primary school and I wasn't about to mess that up.

I looked rather nice in a suit, though I wish I wasn't so scrawny, but that's fine I wasn't going to be an insecure prick tonight, I was going to go out with my friends, dance, and get absolutely pissed out of my mind. Matt walked up behind me with Jamie following him, "we look damn good boys" Matt adjusted his tie in the mirror. "I hate you" I laughed and took my hair into account for the first time tonight.

The doorbell rang and I raced down the stairs not being able to wait to see y/n in her dress, she was such a stunner. I opened the door to see Elle and Amy, noticing y/n's little heels behind them. Everyone knew I liked y/n... except her, I suppose I wasn't very good at hiding it, but she seemed oblivious to my pining. They were doing this on purpose... making me wait. They stepped around me as I stood there trying not to pass out from her beauty. She gave me a wide smile "ALLY!!" she ran over to me and hugged me like she hadn't seen me in years. I hugged her back trying to savour every moment I had with her close to me.

"Shit, we're late" Matt checked his watch and we all piled into my mothers car, some people having to sit on others laps. "you know, you can't really be late to these things" y/n shot back at him in the car. I loved her snarky remarks, and her unbelievable wit. She always knows exactly what to say and when to say it in order to give a joke its full comedic value.We pulled into the school parking lot and got out of my mum's car, careful as to not draw attention or fall over.

The room was dark except for the twinkling lights from the space-themed setup. I started feeling trapped by all the people and immediately made my way to the alcohol with y/n following close behind.

A few drinks in and we were pissed out of our minds. y/n was dancing like an insane person and though she wasn't the best dancer she seemed to hypnotise me with every move she made. I closed my eyes and swayed back and forth, holding my drink like it was all that existed until I felt her soft lips land onto mine. Her lips danced on mine and I felt my skin becoming hot. I pulled her off gently and looked into her eyes. "You're drunk and so am I, this is a mistake" I didn't want to stop but I just couldn't, knowing she was drunk. "Please Alex, yes, I am drunk, but I want you... please I want you." I gulped hard and I could feel my face become redder if that was even possible.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me off to the bathroom. "This isn't an ideal place for this..." she said, seeming grossed out. I can't lie I was nervous we would get caught, or maybe I was just nervous because I had fantasized about this since I first took sex-ed in grade nine. "Here, let me call a cab" we walked outside, the cool breeze not even enough to sober us.

The second we got into my bedroom clothes were flying off and hair was being pulled. She moaned a string of curse words as I kissed down her stomach and to the hem of her lace underwear. I teased the elastic with my finger causing her to arch her back "fuck Alex, just fuck me already" she mumbled under her breath "what was that love, I couldn't hear you" I said in between kisses on her thighs. "Fuck me!" she yelped, I was suddenly more grateful than ever that my parents had left town after they dropped us off.

I pulled off her soaked panties and began kissing and sucking on her clit like she was the last drop of water and I was stranded in the desert. "fuck Al" I stopped causing her to groan in agony. "lay down" I ordered, she moved away from the wall and laid on my bed. What a sight, her pining for me as I had always imagined. I kissed her neck until she was writhing under me moaning my name over and over.

I slammed into her, the alcohol all leaving my body at once, allowing me to enjoy this moment with her. I tried to give her time to adjust but she gripped my shoulders and begged me to start moving. I began thrusting into her and moaning her name. "Fuck y/n I'm so close" she moaned in response signifying she was close as well. Within seconds we were letting go and basking in the glory of it all. "I really like you Alex, I have for a while" "I really like you to y/n, would you maybe, I don't know, go out sometime?" I had reverted back to my nervous self and began twiddling with my thumbs. "Anytime Aly." She kissed me tenderly on the jaw and fell asleep on my chest.