SCINTILLA

❈ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❈

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

summary!

tell me the story
of how the sun loved the moon so much
that she died every night
so that he could rise

or

to know that you are a grisha was not a blessing but a death sentence. with the king and his lords leading the brigade against the grisha, the grisha all hid away, praying to the saints for salvation for their kind.

anastasiya knew why she was hidden away inside her family home. with the fear of punishment and execution, she restricted herself from her own potential so she can be known as the youngest daughter of his grace, duke igor ramsay, betrothed to the crown prince. however her kind heart and spirit never gave up hope for a better future, for peace and acceptance from everyone. so she waited.

the darkling just wanted his kind to be free, which motivated for him to gather grisha to start a sanctuary for them to live in peace. so when he hears the whispers of a duke searching for someone who could cure his child of witchcraft, he enters the melancholy walls of the ramsay castle under the guise of a false name, false promises, and a hidden motive to bring the child under his wing.

he never expected to face the vivacious spirit of the little lady. his goals of uncovering her powers were soon thwarted by matters of the heart. They both understood each other like no other and it was not difficult to see the passion in each other for each other.

if they only knew their spark would be the catalyst to the downfall of a dynasty, the tragedy that started it all.

if fate wasn't so cruel, they could've been their salvation

❈ ════ •⊰ ☾ ⊱• ════ ❈