Chapter 7: My Boyfriend

Nash and I after school were going to walk home with each other cause I wanted to talk to him. It was a pod opportunity because my brother was going to Cameron's house cause they are pretty tight now. As always I was standing outside alone and I was waiting for Nash to get out of his class cause that teacher he has right now doesn't excuse them until they get their work done. So I was just waiting outside and someone grabbed my waist from behind and covered my mouth. I was brought into the bushes where no one could see us. I had no clue who it was but I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. After a minute they turned me around and my fright turned into relief and I stared into these brown eyes that were fragile and pained. All of a sudden I felt my heart speed up and this guy pulled me into a kiss and it was perfect. I was so happy and safe. The kiss was perfect and it was a make out type of kiss. It was passionate and loving. When our lips disconnected every firework stopped and I just really thought I couldn't go out with Nash. I looked into his eyes "I'm so sorry Cameron for that scene I caused." I started crying.
Cameron looked like he was about to cry and he said "Delia, that hurt me a lot but I know you still have feelings for me! I have feelings for you and their feelings I can't express! Your probably the best thing to ever happen to me in my life! I will be happy for whatever decision you make, except I couldn't live without you in my life!"
I pulled Cameron in for another kiss and I hugged him. I said "I'm going to talk to Nash, ok?"
Cameron frowned but he was alright with it and we walked out of the bushes. When we got out, I could see Nash looking for me and he saw Cameron and I together and he wasn't that happy. He walked over and said "So you changed plans, let me guess?"
"No I didn't, I'm still walking with you! Bye Cameron, see you later!" I looked over at him and smiled.
Cameron just said bye and then he walked away. Nash looked at me kinda angry. I just ignored him and started walking. When we were walking, Nash grabbed my hand. I couldn't help but smile cause I always smile when a guy I like flirts with me. It was so silent until I brought up the letter. Nash's face turned a bright red and he was really embarrassed. "I'm sorry Delia, that's why I threw it in the bushes cause I know you would think it's disgusting and you don't like m..."
I interrupted him "No Nash I love you too! I have always loved you!"
Nash laughed and grinned. "Then Delia, Will you go out with me?"
He faced towards me with his kind eyes. He got on one knee and had a ring.
I smiled "What is that?"
"A promise ring, I know it seems fast but I have always considered giving you one even when we were best friends."
I couldn't believe what was happening right now. Out of my mouth I couldn't control it I said "YES, of coarse I would go out with you Nash!!!"
He got up and I hugged him and then me being me I pulled him in for a kiss. It was amazing, just like Cameron and I. In the back of my mind that's all I was thinking about... Cameron and I.
****
Sorry it's a short update... I just want to catch up cause I haven't updated in awhile!💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘