Chapter 12: wrong decisions

Nashs POV
I woke up that morning feeling so hyped because who wouldn't, I'm going out with a perfect girl and nothing could go wrong. I went downstairs to go outside to meet Delia, like we usually do in the morning but there to greet me was Dillon her brother that hated me. I don't know why he hated me either, it all started when high school start and he heard what I said to Delia in 8th grade. So that's basically why he still hates my guts and he doesn't understand why I moved here just to be close to Delia because we are best friends.
So Dillon scowled at me and said "Delia's not coming today, she started puking this morning, so she's staying home."
I told him "I'm gonna stay with Delia today then, just to keep an eye on her."
He nodded and proceeded walking down the street to be greeted with Cam. Cam gave me a dirty look and walked away. I ran to their house and opened the door. Not even moments later, I was greeted by Delia. She started staring at me and just stood there and tears started rolling down her face. I cupped my hands on her cheeks and asked "What's wrong my princess?! What happened?!?"
She froze and whispered "I'm pr....." I couldn't understand her, her words were fading out. I asked again "What's wrong Delia?"
She looked into my eyes and said "I'm pregnant..."
All the things were racing in my mind and I felt like I was gonna pass out. She grabbed me and shook me and said "Nash! Nash!! Come on, snap out of it!!!"
I went back to reality and all that popped out of my mouth was "Are you going to keep it?"
She looked down and muttered a small "i don't know yet, it all depends."
My surprised face was showing and I managed to get out "I don't think you should, wouldn't it ruin our lives?"
She looked at me with fragile eyes and whispered "Maybe this is good for us though! Maybe this is telling us we could be a family and we were meant to be."
She grabbed my hand and started to intertwine our fingers and then I pulled away and yelled "No, we are teens Delia! We are not suit to be a family yet! Don't you understand that this thing that's growing inside you will cost a lot of money and we will need jobs and I'm not ready for that stuff yet!! I love you in all Delia but I can not have a child. I'm sorry I did this to you, it's my fault because I should of used protection and I forgot all about it! We can figure this out right maybe get rid of it without our parents knowing?"
She started balling and gasped "NO Nash, I want to keep it!!! I got pregnant for a reason and this thing inside of me is special and is my baby! You have to own up to what you did! Everything will be alright."
I looked right in Delia's eyes and said "Don't tell people I am the father of this baby, ok? I will be really mad at you! Now I'm gonna go because I can't do this no more. Bye Delia."
Then I left her like that...
Delia's POV
I stood there stunned, he walked away from basically his family! I have known Nash forever and he ran away from me! I still love him and now I don't know what I'm going to do. I close the door and then I turn around to go back to my room but the door opens again to see Cameron standing in the doorway. He smiles at me and says "Your Beautiful today."
I give him a disgusted look and say "Why are you talking to me, we haven't even talked in 3 month!"
He smirked "Well I know your secret for one, and two I still love you!"
I stand there and ask "Wait what do you know?"
He walks up to me "Your pregnant!"
My eyes widen and he grabs my hand and starts holding my hand. He tells me "Nash is being a dick and being stupid! Who wouldn't want to be the father of your baby? I will be the father, okay?"
I laugh a little sarcastically "That's funny, father my baby!!!"
He smiles "yea I do want to seriously!"
He puts his hand on my stomach and kneels down and says "Hi baby, it's your daddy Cam! I will love you forever!"
I start to feel a slight kick in my stomach and I say "I think he likes you!"
His face lights up "That's good! So want to start fresh?"
I say "I would like that a lot!"
He grins "Then hello there I'm Cameron Alexander Dallas."
I smirk "I'm Delia. What's up Cameron Alexander?" I start laughing because his middle name is hilarious. All I can think of though in the back of my mind is what Cameron has done. He cheated on me and I don't even know if I can trust him. He stands there like he hasn't even done anything wrong. The thing is though is I miss Nash. I really love Nash and now what's gonna happen is that I'm gonna fall for Cameron all over again. Cameron just stands there and says "I will treat you right this time Delia, I promise!"
So all I can feel is getting set up for more disappointment. I start to walk up to my room again and as I go up my phone starts buzzing. An unknown number is calling me. I answer it and stutter and say "Hello,"
A deep voice that sounds like nails on a chalk board to me say "So now your pregnant, what will I make happen next in your life?"
I hang up fast and I fall to the stairs. Cameron catches me and says "What's wrong baby girl?"
I lie "Just pain, I feel very nauseous! You can go home Cam, I will be fine here alone!"
He doubts me "Okay but if you need me text or call me babe." He gently kisses my Forehead and walks to the front door and leaves.
My life has now completely changed and I don't know what to do! What would you do?

| so hope you guys liked this kinda short update! Anyways I want to tell you guys that this guy I know is cute so yea😊✌🏼️💞 love you guys |