Chapter 1: The rough morning

My mom screams at me telling me to get up out of bed. I was completely exhausted and I couldn't move. So my mom went downstairs and I looked at the clock and squinted my eyes. It read 7:21! The bus came at 7:45, I need to hurry. I jumped out of bed fully awake now and ran to the bathroom. I washed my face and then started to do my hair. I was hurrying so I just decided to put my hair in a braid. It was a mess so I had to put it up in a way. I started applying my makeup and I didn't put so much on. I put some eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, etc. I started running back to my bedroom and my brother got in my way and was guarding the door. I pushed him to the ground and he got back up and laughed. He probably just wanted to look cool and strong and not weak. So when I got back in my bedroom, I had an outfit picked out from last night. I picked out a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and a nirvana t shirt. I decided that because I'm more of a tomboy. When I got dressed, I ran downstairs to the kitchen. I picked up a banana and started peeling it and and then my brother stole it out of my hand and took a huge bite out of it. You know what I don't need to eat breakfast. So I rushed back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I finished I ran to the front door. I picked up my bag and then slipped on my black vans. Then I opened the door and walked out the door. Not long after I heard my mom open the door and say "have a good day at school!"
I waited at the bus stop and I saw my brother finally coming, so he doesn't miss the bus. My brother is one of those guys in school that wants to be apart of the cool kids group but I don't think he will be able to pull it off.
****
Another day of school is finally over, and I'm so happy. I waited for my brother to walk out of the school because we usually walk home after school together. When I saw him come out, he had a boy with him. He was pretty cute. Then they stopped and talked for a minute and he said bye to him and the mysterious cute boy disappeared. I yelled "hey Dillon!" (Brothers name)
Dillon came over to me and gave me a hug. He's my older brother and he messes around with me sometimes but he really does care. When we walked home together we just talked about school and he talked about the mysterious boy he was talking too. The boys name was Cameron.......