Chapter 2: The boy

Dillon and I got home around 3:40 and we were glad to be home from hell. The next thing I know it is my brother is calling mom telling her that he's inviting someone over. I had no clue on who was coming over and I just decided to go to my room and stay in there until Dillons friend left. So when I got to my room I just took off my skinny jeans and through on a pair of black sweatpants. I jumped onto my bed and just layed down. My phone was in my hand and I unlocked it to see if I got any new messages.
1 new message
I opened it and the number was unfamiliar. It read "hey remember me"
I had no clue on who it was. I did move to LA, California like 3 years ago. I texted back asking who was it. Not even a minute later it read "your ex boyfriend"
My hands turned all sweaty and I felt like I was about to throw up, it was James. This was part of the reason why I moved out here with my mother and father that is hardly here. James was a good boyfriend in the beginning but he did some things that I couldn't forgive him for. I thought he was in jail but I guess someone bailed him out. The good thing is he won't be able to find me. So I put my phone on the stand next to my bed. I started getting really hungry so I decided to go downstairs to get something.
I walked down very quietly, to see if I wouldn't disturb my brother and his new friend. When I got down the stairs I walked into the kitchen and I saw them eating. I didn't really make eye contact with the boy and I just walked over to the fridge. I grabbed some grapes and an apple. I was about to walk out of the kitchen until my brother told me to stop. I said "What do you want now?"
He introduced me to the boy and the boy was the one he was talking about earlier. The boys name was Cameron. I made eye contact with him and he was looking at me up and down. I said "Nice to meet you Cameron."
He chocked out "Nice to meet you too,"
So I turned out of the kitchen and I peered back at Cameron, he was still looking at me. I ran back upstairs and started eating the grapes I had. Until someone a minute later came into my room. Cameron said "Oh your brother told me the bathroom was upstairs and you have a lot of doors up here, can you tell me where the bathroom is?"
I laughed at him and said "Well sure but I'm pretty sure the bathroom door is opened."
He started to smile "Maybe I just wanted an excuse to talk to you,"
I directed him to the bathroom and he was still eyeing me and grinning. I walked back into my room and 2 minutes later, he comes back in and says "Thanks."
I smile and say "No problem."
He looks at me and grins and walks out not being able to take his eyes off me. This was the first boy that I have came acrossed in awhile. Cameron is very muscular and you can see his biceps. I don't think he's from LA though because I would of seen him. Maybe he's the new kid.
I decided I was going to go for a walk in the neighborhood. I walked down the spiral staircase. I got stopped at the end of the stairs by my brother. He asked me "What are you doing?"
I just told him I was going to go outside and get some fresh air. He followed me out the door and not far behind him was Cameron. I kept peering back and I could see his eyes glued on me. I asked him "Did you move here or something?"
It took him a moment to answer what I said and all he said was "Yes."
That's all I wanted to know so I didn't bug him about it anymore. There's always reasons why people moved and I know Cameron had a reason.
********
We got back to the house and by then Mom was home and she said she was making spaghetti. Probably my favorite meal in the whole entire world. I love Italian food so much. So we all sat down on the bar stools and waited until it was done. My mother told us dig in and we got up and got some. My mother sat down and wiped the sweat off her forehead. It looked like something was wrong but I didn't want to ask her cause that always gets her worked up. I sat back down and I was sat by Cameron. He kept glancing over at me. I didn't feel comfortable eating a messy meal like this in front of him.
So all of us got done and since it was going to be Friday tomorrow we had to go to bed at 10:00. Cameron was going to spend the night. I wasn't that comfortable about it, but I think I can trust that he's not gonna do anything.
********
It was time to go to sleep and I picked out my outfit for tomorrow. Then I slipped on some soft fuzzy pajama pants and a sweatshirt. I slipped into my nice cozy bed. I started closing my eyes and not even 5 minutes later I was sleeping.