LEE FELIX (STRAY KIDS) <First time >

REQUESTED  /smut trigger for those not comfortable /

Taking a deep breath, you look at the reflection of yourself in the mirror of the bathroom you were in. This hotel was beautiful .

You were fully bathed, cleaned and smelling deliciously good but you couldn't decide to go out just yet. Not when, just out of this door, Felix, your boyfriend, was waiting for you. 

This night was special for both of you , as you decided to give your virginity to the love of your life. 

Today was your first anniversary and you had the idea of giving yourself as a present . Well another present since you already gave him the sneakers he wanted for so long , at the dinner you had earlier and you received the prettiest set of necklace and ring ever.

Now in the bathroom , the plan was easy : Shaving, cleaning, exfoliating and nourishing the body with the best body lotion you had. Then putting on the lingerie you bought yesterday for the occasion. 

Actually , Felix was not aware of this plan. He thought you were just about to go watch a movie together, or play some games so he would be very surprised. 

You were just hoping that he would not fall asleep , so you decided to leave the bathroom, no after a short breath.

< Finally , you're here. What were you doin- oh...wow ....>

He was cut by your red nightgown , and your body shinning . He could also smell your incredible body cream. 

< D..do you like it ? > 

You asked, now a little embarrassed and not knowing were to look. Actually , it seemed that you were already naked , with Felix scanning your body.

< You look perfect.. It's the first time I see it though ..? When did you buy it ? >

It was a question but it did not seemed that he cared about your answer as he got up from the bed, and came closer to admire your beauty.

< I bought it yesterday.. I .. it's a ... a present for you.. I thought you would like it .. >

< Like it ? I love it babe  ! You look like a goddess I swear ! >  he said smiling and kissing your lips softly . < But why though ..? Hm ? > He asked , now kissing your neck .

< I want to .. have sex with you.. > You said abruptly which made him look down at you , shocked.

<Are..you sure of that babe ? I don't want to put pressure on you , and if , by my fault you thought you HAD to do it then..> 

<No no no Felix ! You did not force me.. I just want to do it ..I wanted it to be on a special day so I could remember it forever ... I'm very stressed actually , not because I'm not sure, it's just.. it's a very intimate moment and you'll see everything.. And I heard it's painful too ...>

Felix smiled and stroked your cheek. 

< I'll be gentle ,I promise. And if it's too painful anyways , we can stop. You'll just have to tell me to stop okay ? >

You nodded shyly and let Felix take you to the bed where he gently laid you . 

Taking a moment to admire you , he then took his shirt off and let it fall somewhere in the room. He started to kiss your neck, while one of his hand was massaging your thigh . You moaned softly at the gesture and as Felix was on top of you , you could feel something hard against your stomach. 

He stopped , feeling that you looked down at his sweatpants ,curious . He smiled and sat down to take it off .

< Don't look at it like this baby, you'll make me shy. > He joked ,then , took your hand . < Want to touch it ? > He said lifting a brow suggestively.

Your eyes almost fell off and you pushed him lightly.

He laughed and went on top of you again and suddenly took off your nightgown , letting you only in your lace bra and panties .You felt really small under him . You've never seen Felix this bold .

<Babe. I now need to prepare your body. So it will be easier for me to enter , you know what I mean ? > He asked you seriously.

< Y..yes ..I got it..> 

< Don't forget to tell me if you want to stop , ok ? I'll stop right away. >

You nodded and closed your eyes. He then proceeded to strip you naked.

To sum up , the waves of pleasure of his fingers and tongue were out of this world and you couldn't stop moaning his name while gripping his hair softly . 

<I think , now you're ready baby .> 

He said while licking the remaining juices he had on his lips. That was ridiculously sexy .

He then got rid of his boxer , which revealed an hard and strong member . He opened the drawer which contained condoms that made you gasp. 

Taking one in hand , he ripped the packaging and softly put it on . 

<Ready baby ? >

<Yes.. I'm ready Felix...> 

He nodded and carefully slipped into you . You thought something just ripped you and the pain was very visible on your face so Felix stopped  , however you asked him to continue. It was bearable .

He tried to ease the pain with kisses, which worked a little. He started to go in and out slowly for you to get rid of the pain . After several minutes , you were starting to feel pleasure.

<Fas...faster please..!>

He looked up , to see that you were  biting you lips. He took one of your leg and started to pound into you , the sound of skin clapping against each other making you insane.

<Oh shit.. You're so tight baby.. It's so so good ... yeah ..>

He was now going faster and you could not stop the screaming leaving your lips .His incredible speed making you dizzy and not knowing where to focus until you felt something weird coming.

<F-felix , s-stop  pl-ease .. I.. I think.. I'm co->

<I'm coming too baby , wait for me. It's so fucking tight , it's perfect... i- Aaaaaaah !! >

Couldn't wait you came first , screaming his name. 

In one final thrust , he cummed in the condom and then pulled out from you , falling next to you.

Only your breathing could be heard and after taking the condom to the trash , he looked at you, worried.

<Babe.. are you fine ? Was I too rough ? Does it hurt ? >

You were not even able to reply with sense , you just shook your head and hugged him.

<Love you ...>

He smiled and gently covered both of you with a blanket .

<Love you too baby. Thank you for this special night... >

A/N Hi !  dont kill me , I suck at SMUTS for real !!

So I choose to do this request scenario first because I had more inspiration !Hope you'll understand  !