It started with a lie (2)

Hyunjin stared at the little piece of paper he had in his hand while sighing.
After the encounter with this girl he did not know if he could text her right away. Would she be frightened ? It just have been 3 hours since he came home and he could just think about her.
He groaned putting his head in his bed's pillows , thinking of the lies he told her previously. Really ? A college student ? Next time , if he actually sees her he would need to act like it .
He did not mean to lie. Actually he thought that he had no chances with her . But now that she accepted , he felt happy but also anxious.
He suddenly sat up from his position ,grabbing his phone , realizing that he did not know her name. He took the piece of paper and dialed the numbers in his phone,typing quickly a message .

‘ Hey ! I'm Hyunjin ! Thanks for today and I just wanted to know your name ? I forgot to ask earlier , I’m so sorry haha. ‘

He pressed send and waited for her answer that came rather fast.

‘ Don’t worry lol ,I also forgot to mention it . My name is Skyler , but everyone call me Sky . And I was happy to help you out  ‘

Hyunjin stared at her text , a wide smile spreading on his lips. Sky .
He did not wanted to let the conversation die so he asked her what was her plans for this weekend.

‘ I like your name  Well I wanted to treat you if I have a good grade for my paper , but if you have no plans this week then we could hang out ! ‘

Maybe he sounded desperate but he needed to see her as soon as possible . He could almost smell her perfume and that made him crazy.
He actually had plans this weekend to go to  Han's house to play video games with his other friends but he was ready to ditch all of them for a date with Sky.

‘ Well,  I have plans on Saturday  ‘

Oh ,he thought , maybe she does not want to see him . He sighed , disappointed, but then she double- messaged him.

‘ We could meet on Sunday though. If you’re not busy ofc. ‘

He jumped excitedly on his bed , before answering her.

‘Good for me ! If you like , we could go a pet cafe ?’

‘ Oh I’ve never been to one . I would gladly try it with you on  Sunday.’

Hyunjin smiled like an idiot reading her text. Even her words sounded so sweet to him.
They then agreed on a time and the place of the meeting.
After talking to her , Hyunjin finished his homeworks for tomorrow and prepared his bag , and went to eat dinner.
After eating , he went to the bathroom taking a shower and brushing his teeth and went directly to sleep, dreaming of the beautiful Sky.
He was now determined to make her his girlfriend as she knew for sure it was not just a crush . He fell in love at first sight.

Sunday

Hyunjin arrived a little early to the date as he wanted to see her arrive.
He waited for her in front of the cafe . He tried to dress as good as possible without doing too much. Well , he was satisfied with his looks , although all people considered him a real ‘visual ‘. He was a little embarrassed when people made comments just about his looks.  However, for Sky , he wanted to look as good as possible.
He  heard his name being called so he turned his head to the voice.

(《 OoOi, felix , c'mere  BrOoO ! 》(  I’m sorry djdjdjsnsn)  )

《Hyunjin ! 》

He literally had to stop himself from drooling over how beautiful she looked , effortlessly.

She had Two big Space buns with some jewellery in her hair ,it looked amazing.  She was wearing a large Black and white  Adidas sweater like a dress with some Jordan’s. She looked extra cute in it and he wanted to cuddle with her. Her makeup was very minimalistic but she decided today put a brownish lipstick  and Hyunjin had to stop himself from running and kiss her. And she had some cute Rounded glasses that complemented her looks.
When she went to his side , she could see more clearly that he is quite tall. She smiled shyly at him ,bowing politely.