MARK LEE < NCT > LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT 💕 PART 1

FFKDKDKE MY PART WAS DELETED DJSJFNNFG LUCKILY I HAD IT ON MY EMAIL JFSJJF 😭😭😭

Vancouver, Canada

"Mark , can you please go to the supermarket ? I forgot to buy eggs and I really need them ..."

Mark , who was resting on the couch , immediately nodded at his mother and stood up . He was always happy to help someone if he could.

"No probs Ma' ! I'm going now ."

His mother smiled , and gave Mark some money.

"Here , and you can buy something you want with the change . I'll make you something nice for dinner sweetie."

She was so happy to see her son even if it was only for a month . He was resting in his home town because NCT finished their promotions .

He was really lucky that SM gave him some time to rest with his family and he would not refuse that offer.

The weather was good and he did realized that he really missed Canada . He couldn't wait to see all his former classmates and friends.
They kept in touch even though he was really busy in Korea so he really wanted to meet them soon.

He finally arrived to the supermarket and bowed to the cashier before lightly smacking his head .

"Why did I bowed...I'm not in Korea , I'm so dumb.." He chuckled quietly.

He directly went to the eggs section nonchalantly and saw an employee -That's what he thought because of her uniform - trying to reach some product that was put too high for her height.

Kindly, he came near her and asked if he should help her.

"Excuse-me , do you need help ? Do you want me to reach that for you ? "

The girl , surprised , turned right around and lift her head to watch who talked to her .

When she faced him , Mark giggled nervously .She was sooooo beautiful and right now he was so stressed to be in front of her .

"Oh , yes thank you ! I'm too short to reach that ..."

"Y-yes ! "

He gulped and lifted his arm to grab the product she was searching for and then , gave it to her.

"Here ... "

"Thank you very much , I appreciate that. Have a good day ! "

He didn't answered , too busy to look at her features. She was a quite tall black girl. She had shoulder curly lenght hair , it was really pretty on her and he wanted to touch her curls.

But what really attracted him was her eyes. She had really cat-eyes and he swore he'd never seen something more beautiful.

He knew he was being a freak , looking at her like that but he couldn't stop himself .

And at this moment , he wondered if love at first sight could exist.

"...Are you okay ...? "

She snapped him out of his thoughts and he shook his head immediately , apologizing for freaking her out.

"Ye-Yeah ! I'm sorry.. I'm mean ..I'm .. Hm..yeah , sorry ,I was just.. thinking about something .. yeah.. sorry .."

He mentally slapped himself. He was being a complete idiot in front of a beautiful girl.

She nodded , a little confused , but smiled anyway. He was cute , trying to search for his words.

He seemed young , maybe her age but he had such a baby face so she didn't really know.