MOON TAEIL<Nct> -Being too nice

Taeil and Kayla were together for about 9 months and their relationship was really pure and special

Taeil was really nice with her and never he did something bad to her and she was really grateful.

They were a cute couple and satisfied with that.

They met through a friend in common and quickly got together.

Both were  in the same college but not in the same major  .

His major was in  Management and Marketing  field and she was studying Law .

So they could see eachother after school and have sometimes a date .

But lately he was really busy with projects and so on and didn't really had time because he was really into school and wanted to be one of the best student. 

Of course , Kayla did understand him. He was a really good student and wanted to keep his scores high . But she felt like he was doing maybe .. too much ..? Like he already had good marks... so why doing so much when you are already at the top ?

She wanted to see him for a date because these days he kept refusing to go out , except going to the library _which wasn't what she meant.

After her class she decided to head to the library to find her boyfriend. 

Her surprise when she saw him with a girl at a table , reviewing what they  heard in class.

"Hm...Hello...."

He looked at her and awkwardly at her when he saw her confused face.

"Oh .. hi Kayla ! Ah .... Let me introduce you Jihoo ! She is in my class and we're doing a project together .. you know the one I've talked you about . .."

"Yes.... Hello then .. I'm Kayla , nice to meet you ! " 

The said girl just bowed her head and looked at Taeil .

In fact Kayla did see her few  times and Jihoo didn't left a good impression about her  . Always flirting with men and so on. But she didn't know her that much.

"She's your girlfriend right  ? "

"Hm .. Yeah , she is ." 

She nodded , and for some reason , Kayla thought like she was the third wheel. 

"By the way Kayla , why are you here ? You also wanted to study ? "

"No , in fact , I wanted to ....know if we could go out tonight ..."

She didn't really  want to say that in front of that girl .

Taeil looked at her then at Jihoo before sighing and scratching his head .

"Hum .. I don't think I can .. We're going to stay here  late this night ... Isn't it Jihoo ?"

"Absolutely . You know , we have many projects together , so we need to study hard .I don't think Taeil can waste his time going out .~ "