Hwang Hyunjin-It started with a lie.

Hyunjin stretched his arms as he was reading the same line of his textbook for the past 5 mins. He came in this cafe to study but he couldn't concentrate on anything so he decided to take another americano ; His third of the day .

He stood up and walked towards the counter to order. While doing so , he peeped a girl who stroked his curiosity. He could definitely see that she was a black woman, with a full curly hair , however he could not see her face as she was head in her book. Not a lot of foreigners lived in this area so he was really curious of if she was living in the neighborhood.

At the counter , after ordering he kept looking at her to see her face but she was mad concentrated on her book or whatever she was reading ... unlike him.

He was so deep into her that he couldn't hear the barista tell him that his drink was ready. It was just when he felt the hand of the worker on his shoulder that he looked up , embarrassed, and apologized taking his drink and running to his seat.

Luckily, not a lot of people were in the cafe. Seating comfortably , he took a sip of his coffee and shook his head.

《Alright Hyunjin, you can do it !》he said to himself , and start to review his textbook
.

After 30 min though, he couldn't do it anymore and stretched again. He looked up and saw the black girl from before stretching as well.

This time he could see her face.

He was stunned by what he saw that he immediately closed his book . She is really pretty,he thought. He swore that she could be on a cover for a magazine.

Was she a celebrity ? A model ? A singer or a dancer maybe ? why she was on this side of Seoul ?

He had tons of questions and he needed answers.

He was not confident enough in English to talk to her . What if she could not understand what he was saying ? He would make a clown out of himself. But he had not other options as she was a total stranger in a cafe . He continued to stare at her. She had to be between 21 and 24, he thought. Him being freshly 18 was also not helping at all. Maybe she would not even notice this ? He was so relieved that after school he went home first to change after going to the cafe.

He bit his lower lip , and sighed.

《Okay , I can do it .Just I go to her and ask how she is and I ask her name.》

No .No. No . His idea was terrible. What girl would be interested in this kind of approach ? It was creepy and kinda rude. He needing something else. But what ?

He sighed dramatically with his head on the table .

Suddenly , he lifted his head straight and took a page in his textbook and started to write something . He took his phone and went on Google translate.

After several minutes , he stared at what he wrote , not really satisfied, but .. it was a start. He had not ideas where it was going but he needed to try his luck .

He arranged his hair and stood up and walked to her seat , his hands shaking. When he was close to her , he could smell her perfume. It smelled like exotic fruits and coconut. He could die here and he would be satisfied . He gulped hard ,making her looked up , surprised to see a boy looking at her, but she did not say anything and just waited for him to say something.

He put a hand in his hair and stuttered in English.

《 H-hi . My name is Hwang Hyu-Hyunjin.. hum ... you .. can you help me ? please ? It's ..a paper for my school..Hm... I need answers from foreigners for my test ..in University.》
It was the first lie he said to her.

She furrowed her eyebrows a little , still curious at him.

《You need help from me ? For your school test ? 》

Damn. Even her voice was pretty.

He nodded and prayed that she would accept , or it was the end.

《 Can you help me ? I need .. foreigners ...minds ...hm...thoughts.》 He said unsure of if he was using the right terms.

He saw her relax a little and she nodded.

《 Alright , I will help you... You can sit.. Hyunjin,right ?》

《 Ye..yeah .. thank you .》

He sat in front of her. And he was literally frozen. He didn't expect that . Even though he wished it , in his head , he would have not come so far in the discussion.

《 You can freely talk .》 she said in a perfect Korean that left him mouth open .

《 You speak korean ?!》 He said a little too excited.

That made her chuckle a little bit , showing her pearly white teeth.

《Well , yeah enough for me to live here.》

Hyunjin was star-strucked . He even almost forgot the purpose of how he was at her table . Which she reminded him.

《 So...what you wanted to ask me ?》

Ah. Yeah. The fricking lie he told.

So he asked her the questions he out on his paper and she naturally answered, from her point of view.

He learned that she was 22 and in SKHU University , Near Onsu Station learning media and communication. She moved from France to here because of her father's job 2 years ago . She said that she did not experience discrimination or racism just curious stares from people . And more since she is in this neighborhood but that's she is okay with that.

Actually he asked her lot of other questions until she asked him the fatal question.
《And you ? Where is your University ? 》

Hyunjin's smile disappeared an he quickly said the first University that was not ' too ' far from his home .

《 I'm in Hongik University.. !》

《 But ...do you live around here ? 》

《 Yes ..not far from here ...so Going to University is not far also..maybe 30 min by subway.. 》

He mentally slapped himself for this lie. He barely go to Hongdae because he is a fricking High school student !

Eventually she had to go so with the last chance he had , he asked her number.

《 Can You give me your number ? So if I have a good grade , to thank you, I'll take you to a cafe !》

Where did he learned this ? What was this stupid excuse ? He swore he needed to beat himself up for that.

Standing up with her things in her arms , she seemed to be thinking about this idea. He gulped hard .

《 Okay , why not. Here .》 She took lightly his paper from his hands and wrote her number then put it back in his hands smiling like the beauty she is.

《 Hope you will have a good grade then. Goodbye, Hyunjin .》 She bowed cutely and left , her perfume making him happily dizzy.

He was still amazed as how he did this performance. How she could accept to give him her number.

He was so shocked and happy that he forgot something : His lies.

WRITER POST:Hi again so here is the start of my new fiction which will be short

WRITER POST:
Hi again so here is the start of my new fiction which will be short. I'm like addicted to Skz since September 😭😭😭
Question : Who is your bias in STRAY KIDS?
I can't even answer...they are all my bias...💀