Chapter eight

Kamie Jenkins POV
✨spicy✨
Caius whimpered as I squeezed his Dingalinglong, he leaned his head back as I slide down the wall and slowly unbuckled his trousers. I pull then down and watch his member fall against his leg. So he went commando, that's hot. He pulls of his button up and tie before throwing them across the room. I grab his dick and spit on my hand before running it up and down his eight inch member. I wrap my lips around it and began swirling my tongue, he whined and shook a little. I use my other hand to palm his balls. I  kept going until I felt his dick twitch and then him realese into my mouth. He let out a long drawn out moan. I swallow most of it but a string of it falls out the corner of my mouth.

He grabbed under my arms and picked me up before unclipping my bra and throwing it. I look at him before pulling down my underwear and stared at him. I grab his arm and dragged him to the bed. He laid down and looked at me with half lidded eyes. "Mommyyyy, please." I raise my eyebrow.

"Please what?"

"Fuck me, Mommy." I smirk before grabbing his dick and lining it up with my entrance. I sink down and we both let out moans. "Mommy please." I use my arms to lift myself up and the slam myself down. He lets out a loud moan. He reaches his hands up and cup my breast's.

"Fuckkkkk."I continue going up and down and I cold fell the right knot in my stomach.

"Mmm I'm close mommy." I run my sweaty hand along his cheek and let out a long drug out moan and I slammed myself down one last time. The knot unraveled and I came and them Caius cummed right after. "Mommyyy." I got off of him and laid down in my bed exhausted. He hugged me, the coldness of his skin did help.

"If you told me you had a mommy kink-." If he could blush he'd be blushing at the moment.

"Shut it, don't tell anyone."

"Okay bubs. Don't worry mommy won't reveal your secret until we do it together." He looks at me with wide eyes.

"You'd want to do it.. with all of us?"
"Well yea obviously." I smile, running my hand up his chest. "But first I have to give all of you special time by yourselves." He hugged me tighter and I laugh. I go to stand up but my legs give out so Caius catches me.

"Where are you trying to go?"

"The bathtub." He smiled before carrying me to the bathroom and setting the water to a decent temperature. He put me in the tub and kissed my forehead. He added bubbles to the tub.

"I'll see you later, love." I heard him tell me before I slipped into a sleep.

That probably sucked I'm so sorry and the fact that you have to read more smuts in the future. Well remember to fucking sleep and not read Wattpad all night because we all know that's what your going to do instead of your schoolwork and work work. So yea TAKE CARE OF YA SELVES! Drink some damn water you thirsty bitches.