Chapter Twenty Three

I could feel the venom spreading, I knew it was supposed to hurt but this was more than I expected. I opened my eyes and shot out of the bed and looked around frantically. I saw Aro, Caius and Marcus staring at me.

"Mi Amour." Aro handed me the limp human from his arms and I drained him. I look around for my children.

"Where are Alec and Jane or Eleanor and Liza?" Caius's looked at me with sadness.

"They were taken." I felt pure rage surge through my veins as I looked at my mates.

"WHAT?!" The room shook and pieces of the wall and ceiling fell. Aro looked around amazed until Marcus put his hand on my arm.

"They will be fine my dear." The room stopped shaking as I calmed down. I walked out of the room and stormed down the halls until I was pulled into a room. I look back and see Athenadora, Scuplica, Helena, Chelsea, and Tina.

"My queen." They bowed.

"What are we doing?" Scuplica smiled.

"Well we wanted to tell you stories about wars we've experienced before you run into yours."

"When the Romans first attacked they had the upper hand and we were loosing, our guard was dropping in numbers faster than we could count." Athenadora spoke and then Scuplica stepped in.

"That was until Didyme set herself on fire to distract the Romans. That is why Marcus is called the god of war in the guard. He lost it and tore through the Romans."

"Me and Helena had our first war with children of the moon. They tore apart most of the guard until master Caius's ripped the head off the alpha of the pack. The beta almost took of his head until we tore the rest of them apart."

"I wouldn't consider it a war but it happened during my human life. I remember when we were forced to walk miles across country just because they wanted our land. We were pushed into small reservations and our numbers plummeted. I was shot for fighting back when they wanted to push us farther. That's when I was turned."

"What could I possibly do to help the war that's coming?"

"We heard you nearly destroy your own room, your gift is probably extremely powerful and even more so considering your a newborn. Use being a new born to your advantage and tear through their troupes. "Distract them and all will be good, the entire guard will be there you aren't on your own. You will be fine."

"Thank you all."

"Of course now get ready to tear through them." I stand up and walk out of the room and hear a commotion at the front of the castle. I suppose it's time.

I have bad news for y'all, only two more chapters and then this is finished. Give me suggestions for what to do after I finish the rest of my books.