This guy.... Part 49

We all walked backstage after that 'shocking' moment of me joining The Authority live on RAW.

"That was great!" Seth jumped in front of me. "Man, Romans gotta be so pissed right now!" He did his stupid little laugh.

"So?" I said quietly.

"So? Don't you-"

"I broke up with him Seth" I chuckled when saying that because I really didn't but he thinks I did haha..ahh.

"Oh yeah-"

"And another thing!" I interrupted him again. "No more talk about Roman, okay?!"

"Okay...sorry" he sighed "you're right."

"No shit, now let's go." I walked and he followed.

Now of course, Seth and I had to walk down the exact hallway Roman and Dean were hanging out in. DAMMIT WHY!

Seth smirked at them as we past by. I just kept looking forward.

Roman's POV

It's really awkward seeing your currant girlfriend-- everyone thinks you broke up with walk down a hallway with your ex best friend, not even knowing where they're going or anything. It's more annoying actually.

"Dean, this is killing me" I sighed.

"Come on man, she knows what she's doing...maybe she'll be able to come see us later tonight or some shit at the hotel.."

"Maybe" I sighed. "You gotta match?"

"Nothing till text week, you?"

"Same."

I looked around the room trying to ignore my thoughts.

"Hey man, we gotta do something tonight, I don't wanna think about this shit."

Dean gave me a awkward look. "Uh, I've got plans tonight."

"Oh, on a Monday?"

"Paige and I are gonna hang out before we head off to the next town."

I chuckled "Emily said something about you two."

"Thought so" Dean smirked. "You gotta admit, Paige is cute."

"Mmm, yeah, but Emily's my number one."

"You cheesy piece of shit" Dean punched my arm.

"Haha, hey man it's the truth!"

"Whatever, see ya around lover boy." Dean said before walking away.

Emily's POV
(After RAW)

"Great job guys, see you all tomorrow, 10:00 am!" Steph said once more before leaving Randy, Seth and I alone.

"Okay, the shows over, can we leave now?" I sighed.

"Yeah yeah, sure." Seth jumped up. "You good Randy?"

"Fine, I'll see you guys tomorrow" Randy smiled at the both of us. We said our goodbyes and left to our car.

It's gonna be a long trip.
-

-

-
Hey..

I kinda suck. I haven't updated in awhile and now that I actually did, it was short af. I wanted something up so yeah. Car ride in the next chapter!!

*i might updated again today bc this was so short*

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment please <3

- zoya