Do I Know You? Part 16

We got to the new hotel. I picked up my phone to call AJ.

"Hello" she picked up :)

"Hey AJ..."

"Hi.."

"Um so what's up?" I asked awkwardly.

"I'm sorryyy! I know I've been saying that lot latly but really I'm gonna stop Being the crazy sister and start being a good sister again..really Emily I'm sorry!"

"It's okay April! I get it you're my big sister you're just looking out for me..a little to much but it's okay" I smiled.

"Love you Em!!"

"Love you AJ!"

We both hung up.

"Glad that's over with" I said to Roman.

"You guys make up fast.." He smirked.

"Because we're good sisters" I smiled at him then I laid down next to him on the bed. "We've got a day off tomorrow"

"I know" he started playing with my fingers. "Anything you want to do?"

"Ummm..just relax" I snuggled up to him.

"I would really love to just sleep in..order some food, hang out with you all day" he kissed my nose.

"That sounds perfect to me"

And that's just what we ended up doing the rest of the night. Roman ordered us a pizza and I ordered a movie online.

"22 jump street sound good?" I asked as Roman walked in with a box of pizza.

"Yes!" He smiled. "I've been wanting to watch that!"

I giggled. "It should be really funny, maybe even more funny then the first one"

"Dean and Seth went to watch the movie without me, they said it was really good" he sat on the bed and started eating a slice of pizza.

::later::

"That was too funny" Roman laughed.

Before I could say anything we heard a knock on the door.

I went over to the door and answered the door. I saw a young woman with long blond hair. She had on a short black dress and was wearing way to much make up.

"Hi?" I said awkwardly.

"Hi" she said as she tried to look into our room.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah I'm looking for Rom" .

"Rom? Well I'm Emily and the only other person in the room is Roman"

"Roman!" She smiled. "Yeah that's his name...the wrestler guy right?"

"That's him..."

"I need to speak with him" she rolled her eyes.

"Okay?" I said as I walked back into the room. "Some chick is at the door wanting to speak with you" i said kinda annoyed.

I mean the way she looked and the fact that she didn't even know his name pissed me off. How could they know each other. Does Roman even know her?

He looked at me weirdly before getting up and going to the door. I stood behind him.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" He said.

She sighed. "My name is Sandy"

"I'm sorry I don't-"

She cut him off. "No, you know me...it was along time ago..let me explain"

What is going on?

_______________________

Hi💕

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I have a new idea with this Sandy chick. She's not gonna be a big part of the story because shes not gonna stay for a long time but she has news for Roman. I guess you'll have to wait for the next update..I don't know how you guys will feel about it but it's gonna help me make the story better. Because i don't know what kind of trouble to add to the story and I feel like what I have in mind is a good idea. So yeah thanks for reading! 💚💜