Jealous. Part 13

"Hey love" Roman said as he walked over to me kissing my cheek.

"Hey bub" I smile.

"I heard about your PPV match! I'm so happy for you"

"Thank you! This is all happening so fast I can't believe it!"

Roman hugged me from behind.

"Hello" Dean said as he walked past us with his bags. "Ready to go?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to get my stuff! I'll be right back!" I said as I ran to the diva locker room.

I grabbed my bags and then said goodbye to the other girls. I got to the parking lot, I could see Roman standing by the car talking to Seth. I smiled at them.

"Emily!" Someone said as they ran up to me.

"Oh hey Dolph" I smiled at him.

Me and Dolph have been tweeting at each other a lot lately. It started off with a joke then it turned into a whole convention just full of jokes. He's a really cool guy.

"Heyyy em! I just wanted to meet you in person and tell you that your a vary funny girl" .

"Haha thanks Dolph your kinda funny to"

"Please call me Nick" he put his hand out for me to shack it, so I did. "Anyways I also wanted to give you this" he gave me a card to a comedy club. "It's next week. Since RAW will be in LA next week and this show" he pointed to the card. "Will also be in LA next week I was wondering if you wanted to come watch..I mean I'm gonna be the star of the show"

"Really? I would love to go! Maybe I'll bring Roman with me too" I looked back up at nick.

"Yeah sure! Bring anyone..well not anyone, you only get a plus one but since I like you so much I will make it a plus two." He winked.

"Thank you"

"Just don't bring AJ...I don't want things to get awkward" we both started laughing. AJ and Dolph are actually good friends in real life.

"Alright bye nick"

"Bye em" we both wen our own ways.

I turned around to see Roman and Seth were no longer standing outside the car. I opened the trunk and through my stuff in. I hopped in the back seat thinking Roman would be there but it was Dean. Roman was in the passenger seat texting Seth is driving.

"Hey" I said as I put my seat belt on "sorry I took so long"

"I was starting to think you were gonna ride with Dolph" roman said without turning around.

I laughed. "No he just invited me to his comedy show next week. He said I have a plus two so anyone want to come?"

The car went silent.

"Okay then.." I put my headphones on and tired to fall asleep.

Roman seemed mad. Was it cause I talked to nick? That's not a good reason to be mad at someone...nick is my friend. Plus I'm sure he has a girlfriend, he's a good looking guy.