Lucky Guy. Part 43

"Roman, ROMAN, you're being so stupid!" I sung. "Why you gotta be so rudeee!"

I have had enough with Roman's little attitude. The dinner was so awkward and silent..I couldn't take it anymore. So on our drive back to the hotel, I started singing. DAMN RIGHT I DID!

"Emily, stop." He sighed as he pulled into the hotel parking lot.

"Once you stop being an ass, I'll stop."

"Rude" he chuckled.

"I wanna go back to the hotel and cuddle! So please, be nice again! I don't know what happened to you." I sighed as I played with a strand of his hair.

He just stared at me. "Let's go." He kinda smiled before getting out of the car.
-
I sat alone in the hotel room. Roman kinda panicked once we got here and left to go to Dean's room. He said he had to ask him something about Smackdown.

Roman's POV

"Nothing?" Dean asked.

"Nothing..." I sighed. "I wish she would say something about it man, WHY WAS SHE WITH SETH?..you don't think she's cheating, right?"

"No no, it's gotta be something else. I can't see that happening between them. Plus, Emily like love loves you." He chuckled.

"I'm gonna ask her tonight before we go to bed, I can't take this Dean, sorry." I said before I turned towards the door.

"Give her till Smackdown! Please!" Dean frowned.

I can't believe I'm gonna say this "fine!" I sighed. I didn't want to but at the same time I did, I wanted her to tell me. "By the way Dean, how are you feeling after the whole attack?"

"Uh, I've been better, you?"

"Back still hurts but whatever" I shrugged. "Emily's making me get it checked out so yeah..."

Dean sighed before walking up to me. "Emily's an awesome chick Roman, you got lucky with her." He half smiled.

I smiled back. "I know she is, and I know I did. I'm gonna head back, night Dean."

Emily's POV

Once Roman finally came back he seemed to be in a great mood, THANK GOD! Lucky I had pushed AJ, Seth and the authority to the back of my mind; I want to enjoy my night with my man...it feels weird saying that but whatever.
-
-
-
Hi....HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Guys, I really like writing, I like being creative n stuff but I'm not the best editor. GOOGLE IS MY ONLY HELP OKAY! For example, school never taught me what ; was for. So I have to freaking Google it. IDK IF IM USING IT RIGHT. I used it once in this chapter so idk if it was right. I know I'm so stupid right lol HAHA DONT LAUGH AT ME PLZ. Okay bye.

Ps...sorry this was super short :c

vote and comment plz! <3

- Zoya