Chapter Fifteen

|
|
|
|
|
Check out my youtube channel!

I am so so sorry for the late update. I've recently started a new job and I haven't had much time for anything else, not to mention I haven't really been in the mood to write anything either. Anyway, enjoy this chapter, and whilst you wait for the next one to come out, check out my YouTube channel, Jessthegeek Edits, where I make video edits of Ninjago and many other shows. (Video is above this chapter).

"Excuse me ladies, but if I may, I have a better solution to your little problem."

Both ghost jumped upon hearing the voice behind them, and turned around to see another ghost wearing a black hood, and a mask covering his face.

"Who the fuck are you!" Ember yelled at the stranger, getting ready to attack. 

"Someone who knows the way out." The stranger said as he laid his hand out flat against the wall. A second later an opening in the wall appeared, leading into another room

"Hurry, we don't have much time." The stranger said, gesturing for the two ghosts to go inside.

"Hang on a second." Dani said, looking at the guy suspiciously, swearing she knew his voice from somewhere. (I swear to god if I find any among us jokes in the comments imma loose it). "You really expect us to just follow you in there? How do we know we can trust you?"

"You don't, but right now you don't have much a choice." The girls looked down the hallway behind them, the sound of footsteps were getting worryingly close.

"Fine." Ember said, sighing, "But if you try anything, I'm gonna shove my guitar where the sun don't shine."

The stranger just chuckled. "And I will hold you to that. But for now, we must go." Dani and Ember hurried into the doorway, with the stranger following after them. As the door closed behind them, the entire room turned pitch black. Even with their heightened senses, the ghost were having trouble seeing past their noses, and there was the smell of disinfectant in the air.

There was a sound of a switch being flipped before the room flooded with light, revealing what looked to be a lab of some sort, filled with large pods of ectoplasm. A shiver went down Dani's spine, memories of her being trapped inside the glass and being poked and prodded with needles resurfacing to her mind.

"What is this place?" She asked, not wanting to be here any longer than she had to be. 

"It is a lab, built many years ago by Technus to study the ghost zone and it's inhabitants." The hooded ghost replied. "Although now, it seems Pariah and his army are now using it as their base."

"How come Pariah isn't using his castle? Surely that would be a better base than this place?" 

"I don't know, but I have heard rumours that his keep no longer accepts him as it's king." Dani and Ember looked at each other in confusion, but said nothing more as they made their way out of the lab. They were about to walk into another room, when the hooded stranger froze, causing the two girls behind him to crash into his back.

"What the hell!" Ember yelled rubbing her nose, with Dani trying to look past the two to see what caused the hold up.

They were standing at the entrance of a dimly lit arena, with some sort of of rune drawn all over the walls in red paint (at least Dani hoped it was red paint). There was also a pentagram drawn in the middle of the room, and in a corner was a someone chained up in a cage, with completely black skin and had four arms. Dani was sure this was the person that Borg guy had warned them about.