Housing (under editing)

John wiped away more tears before leaving his hand hovering over my cheek. Then he leaned in but before our lips met there was a knock on the door. John jumped back in shock before heading to the door. I followed but stayed back to see who it was. To my disappointment it was Yoko.

"John I came to apologise" Yoko began before her eyes set on me "What's she doing here?"

Yoko pointed to me, a look of disgust on her face

John didn't reply as I kept my distance so she couldn't attack me. Then someone came up behind her, it was George.
"John I thought we were going out to dinner" George said

John pushed Yoko out the door and slammed it. He burst into tea before coming over to me. He dropped down on his knees and hugged me round my knees. I didn't know what to do so I petted his head. I broke from his grasp before heading to the door. I opened it a crack to peer out at the two waiting.

"George we will be out in five" I said "And Yoko just leave"

I stepped back into the room before shutting the door. John was in a mess on the floor crying hysterically. I bent down next to him, placing my hand gently on his back.

"John it's okay" I said before moving my hand to play with his hair

He sat up and looked deeply in my eyes. He lent in and kissed me. The tears dropped onto my cheeks as John carried on crying. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. My hands were on John cheeks as the kiss deepened.